July 2022 Accountability Month - Check-In

Options
nikkit321
nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
edited June 2022 in Challenges
We are a long-term group who support each other through life and the scale. Please join us in July for an accountability month and for the summer! Most people utilize the thread for weigh-ins, you may weigh in daily or weekly; do what works for you. If your goals are to drink more water, gain muscle, reduce fat, increase strength or cardio, etc, feel free to join us and track those items as well.

We are an encouraging group challenging and supporting each other's efforts to stay on track with our personal goals.

Bookmark the thread and feel free to join in at any time during the month for any purpose. Bookmark the link below; it will bring you directly to the last page you posted on, to make it easier.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867945/july-2022-accountability-month-check-in/#latest

All are welcome; feel free to join us any time during the month!

Replies

• TinaLeigh67
    TinaLeigh67 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I am Dawn
    61 years old, 5'2"

I gained 0.5 in the month of June. 2 restaurant meals in the month and that is a recipe for weight gain.
    2 months of a gain instead of a loss, so I am planning to work hard in July and possibly make some tweaks.

But it was such a small gain. You did so well last month and you'll do even better in July!
  • HollyL7714
    HollyL7714 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Name: Holly
    Height: 5'5" Age: 34
    Starting Weight (May 18): 150 lbs
    July Starting Weight: 142.1
    July goal: 139
    UGW: 125

1: 142.1
  • TinaLeigh67
    Options
    My name is Tina, Height: 5'6" Age: 55
    MFP starting weight: 149.2 (3/30/21)
    May start: 128.4 May end: 127.4
    June results: -1.0
    July goal: maintenance of 128-132

I was not going to participate this month but realized soft diet restrictions lift as of the 6th. So I know as I incorporate more food, the scales will move. Goal is still to maintain weight. I would love to get to 125, but it has taken surgery and very little food to get to 128. I am happy around 130, so I believe I will focus on maintaining and working out. Need to tighten up now.

7/01: 128.6 (128.9 trend)

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,553 Member
    Options
    @TinaLeigh67

5 more days of mushy food for you before you can start to reintroduce some solids. My goodness, July 4th will be very different for you this year!
  • TinaLeigh67
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy

It's going to be very difficult. Cookout with my family and I won't be able to eat most of the food. It is also my mom's birthday, but I know I can handle birthday cake! And trust me, I will!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Whatever you went through sounds intense.
    Happy birthday to your son. Hope you're able to enjoy the festivities.

@dawnbgethealthy Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian!! Enjoy
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    Name: Ashley
    Height: 5'9"
    Goal: Stay in maintenance range (160-165)

Jul 1: 163.4
  • TinaLeigh67
    Options
    @mthomas0228
    Yay! What an awesome NSV.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Tina, Height: 5'6" Age: 65
    May starting weight:171.5
    June starting weight:168.5 (-3.0 lbs)
    July starting weight:171.0
    July ending goal:165.0
    UGW: 145

"One day you will thank yourself for never giving up!"
    June didn't go so well but I will do better in July

7/1: 171.0 - walked 6 miles

@dawnbgethealthy & @ashleycarole86 - Happy Canada Day
    @deepwoodslady - Sorry you had such a bad day! Enjoy your day with your son
    @TinaLeigh67 - Sorry to hear you are still on mushy food. It must be really hard.
  • TinaLeigh67
    Options
    @tinacuso - only five more days. It's been interesting, that's for sure. Trying to follow directions as well as I can to keep the process moving in the right direction.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    July goal: < 119lbs

At this point the goal is to lose only one pound per month for the rest of the year.

01 - 119.9
  • HollyL7714
    HollyL7714 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Name: Holly
    Height: 5'5" Age: 34
    Starting Weight (May 18): 150 lbs
    July Starting Weight: 142.1
    July goal: 139
    UGW: 125

7/1: 142.1
    7/2: 142 Went on a 3.3 mile hike up a mountain yesterday. Really breathtaking view at the top.
  • BittersweetVita
    BittersweetVita Posts: 745 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Happy Belated Canada Day to my Northern neighbors! I am returning after a stressful month of go-go-go from all that the end of a school year with graduations entails while my hours at work dramatically increased. I wish I had it in me to continue my daily logging, but something had to give, and I gave up on me for a bit. I started sliding into some bad habits, which included not taking my thyroid medicine daily, overloading on carbs, and drinking soda at work.

It's time to take care of myself again. The new community rec center finally opened in our town and it is a 10-minute walk away. My family and I just joined and I think this is going to be a game changer for me. I have tried working out at home, but with a larger family living in a smaller home, there is always something that I feel needs done or something that needs moved before I have the time or space to exercise. I went yesterday and it was amazing! I am challenging myself to go everyday!

Height: 5'4"
    January Starting Weight: 194.7
    February Starting Weight: 196.1
    March Starting Weight: 189.8
    April Starting Weight: 187.0
    May Starting Weight: 185.8
    June Starting Weight:
    July Starting Weight: 190.7
    July Goal Weight: 188.7

July's Daily Plan - Take meds, Quit soda, Log everything, Rec Center Workout
    07/01: 190.7 - Check, Check, Check, Check
    07/02: 190.7
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,803 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I missed this yesterday when I was in such a funk. I hope all Canadians enjoyed their day!!!!

th?id=OIP.xLVzaxrlbooDobfenQGWewHaHa&pid=Api&rs=1&c=1&qlt=295&w=314&h=114