WeightNoMore Team Chat - JULY 2022

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    pizzafruit wrote: »
    (Since I missed Sunday, may I switch to Tuesdays?)

@pizzafruit - Not a problem, I'll take care of that for you!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    I know we're already rolling into the week, but you have a new member diving right in. Please welcome @shinskin ! Be sure they post starting weight (from last week) and this week, and let you know which day they will be weighing in. Thanks!
  • worldtrav89
    worldtrav89 Posts: 30 Member
    Weigh in 6.29.2022
    Weigh in day: wednesday

Pw: 233
    Cw: 292.2
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @worldtrav89 should that be 232?
    Good loss!
  • shinskin
    shinskin Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I'm a little late to the party but thanks for having me! I'm so glad to have a place to keep some momentum with my weight loss!

Shinskin
    Weigh day Tuesdays
    SW 360.2lb (last week)
    CW 355.8lb (this week)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    ~ Steps Challenge ~

June Week Four Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 4
    Total Steps: 303,644
    Average Steps per Stepper: 75,911

June Week Four Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 118,636 total | 16,948 average - Most Steps in One Day!!
    @Browan19 - 67,551 total | 9,650 average
    @ljdanny - 65,691 total | 9,384 average
    @shnkrnrynn - 51,766 total | 7,395 average - Most Consistent!

June Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 8
    Total Steps: 1,449,273
    Average Steps per Stepper: 181,159

June Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 410,571
    @ljdanny - 270,897 - Most Consistent Week to Week!!
    @Browan19 - 258,700
    @shnkrnrynn - 218,600
    @BodyTalking - 171,621
    @TwinMama91521 - 62,448
    @pacsnc6 - 36,337
    @melaniedscott - 20,099

Clearly, some of these numbers come from logging some days/weeks and not others. But even so, what a strong group of steppers! I finally redownloaded a pedometer on my phone, so you might see me jumping into the mix this coming week - look out, folks!
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    edited June 2022
    A little inspiration for the day! 😃 🏋️‍♂️ 💃 😊
    8cp8s19wry4c.jpeg
    9wkdjtlz02ym.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 188
    Cw 187.4
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    My weight is slowly going down. I don't really think the weight clinic and nutritionist is helping. The medication they gave me helped a little but they want me to take it at night and I have a hard time remembering my night time meds. I may stop going to them and wasting my money. I was going to try getting up early again to exercise but that hasn't been happening, I even have all my stuff ready to go I just can't get out of bed. I leave for Canada in 3 weeks and had wanted to have some weight gone but I am hoping to definitely have some gone by the time I go to aruba in October.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,888 Member
    BodyTalking
    Friday weigh in
    PW 78.6 kg (173.3 lb) 24/06
    CW 77.7 kg (171.3 lb) 01/07
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    edited July 2022
    Bumpbreakcar
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 148.2 (June 16)
    Skipped weigh in (June 23)
    CW (Current Weight): 148.1 (June 30)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Hey folks! I am still weighting (ha) on a couple weigh-ins this week:

@vmccants28 (no weigh in last week, so we will need to see something this week from you to avoid the droplist)
    @dianabn70
    @worldtrav89
    @TwinMama91521
    @sandielewis2001

And here's who's up to update today or tomorrow:

@rachelrjh
    @MotylekOkruchy
    @browan19
    @Badunkadunk_Buster
    @chicagocat30
    @melaniedscott
    @gigglemachine
    @IDebraK (we need to know how the Goal Zone is going!)

As per usual, if you know for a fact that you cannot weigh in on any given week, let us know! I can excuse you for the week AND you get to avoid all the pestering. If you think you won't be able to weigh in for several weeks in a row, we can move you to the support team temporarily. There's always options that keep you on the team, even if it's not your day, your week, your month, or even your year. Long story short, we'll be there for you.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    shinskin wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a little late to the party but thanks for having me! I'm so glad to have a place to keep some momentum with my weight loss!

Glad to have you with us! I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here in Team Weight No More. Let us know if there's anything you need to hold yourself accountable. Most of us have learned from experience that this process is so much easier when you're not alone.

ljdanny wrote: »
    My weight is slowly going down. I don't really think the weight clinic and nutritionist is helping. The medication they gave me helped a little but they want me to take it at night and I have a hard time remembering my night time meds. I may stop going to them and wasting my money. I was going to try getting up early again to exercise but that hasn't been happening, I even have all my stuff ready to go I just can't get out of bed. I leave for Canada in 3 weeks and had wanted to have some weight gone but I am hoping to definitely have some gone by the time I go to aruba in October.

I have to take night time multiple sclerosis medication and eventually started taking it with my dinner because I'd otherwise forget about it. Took a while to develop the routine, but now it feels weird if I forget it.

As for not getting out of bed, are you getting enough sleep? There's a bunch of ways to hack a morning wake-up, but it's futile if you're not sleeping enough.
  • chicagocat30
    chicagocat30 Posts: 12 Member
    Friday weigh in: 160

Last week: 161

Highest weight: 162

I’ve been doing well with diet. My tough spot is exercising. I hate it. This week I’m going to try and walk our dog every evening. Wish me luck.
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 182.4 (June 23rd)
    CW (Current Weight): 181.8 (July 1st)

LTD: 89.3lbs
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Week1
    Weigh in Friday
    Pw:143
    Cw:145

Slow progress is better than no progress.

From the Motivation app
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Imagine yourself six months from now.

From the Motivation app: https://motivation.app/download
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    This week has been crazy at work. I didnt work out a single day of the week but looks like my body is running on revamped metabolism am still losing well with a strict diet.

My steps will be horrendous for this week, see you next week leaderboard !
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 274.4
    Current weight: 270

This current loss bring my overall loss to 40lbs. I’m feeling pretty amazing today!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 139.8

I am feeling well and very optimistic about weight management at the moment - first time in months. I might be over the mental hump finally. (fingers crossed) I've been able to stay within (or slightly under) the calorie limit this week - again, first time in months.
    On Monday, after coming back from camping and hiking trip, my weight was 143.6 - I got rid of almost 4 pounds of that bloat and water retention since then.
    My steps are not as good these days: no morning walks to school, no afternoon walks from school or around the school playground, too hot to walk on so many days. But I am trying to stay active in other ways - I am catching up with yardwork and gardening. I may not be getting that many steps, but all those squats!
This discussion has been closed.