Will I actually go through with it or am I wasting my time
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Put it away boys. It’s only for procreation now

Wonderful change 🙂

It’s a death sentence but thanks for your support
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 199 Member
    the fact that I have managed to snack non stop this week and its one of my off weeks meaning I got what I got in my house and that's it...surprises me.

send help before I gain all my weight back.
  • twitchymcgee
    My people left for the week & now I have to do all the animal chores alone.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,650 Member
    Thinking about skipping dinner - I'm not really hungry
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    My people left for the week & now I have to do all the animal chores alone.

So ..

How you doin. 😎

😆
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,417 Member
    Get old enough,
    all those hairs stop growing. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,417 Member
    Next week is going to suck!

3jp07it0sfa0.jpeg
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 199 Member
    I get dumb when I'm around pretty women...I was at a concession stand today and forgot how to spell my name 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I get dumb when I'm around pretty women...I was at a concession stand today and forgot how to spell my name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t be so hard on yourself. It is a longer name 😂
  • twitchymcgee
    I’ve finally got assigned an international flight which means it’s a huge plane. 😬 I’ve never done one of those before and I hope I don't screw it up too much. I’m tired of looking dumb out here. But the other newbs have been looking dumb too so there’s that. I have company.

I didn’t know you had a new career. It sounds interesting and cool and I’m sure you’re more than capable
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,156 Member
    My knees and how i am clumsy
  • twitchymcgee
    I’ve finally got assigned an international flight which means it’s a huge plane. 😬 I’ve never done one of those before and I hope I don't screw it up too much. I’m tired of looking dumb out here. But the other newbs have been looking dumb too so there’s that. I have company.

I didn’t know you had a new career. It sounds interesting and cool and I’m sure you’re more than capable

I’m working the ramp ‘fleet service agent’ now for supposedly the best company. I don’t fly much and have nothing to compare it to. (Servicing the planes and throwing yall’s heavy af luggage) Once I’m out of probation I’m flying everywhere I can in two days since I’m full time. Won’t have vacation until next year.
    It’s whooping my whole *kitten* and I haven’t found where I fit in yet but my foot is in the door and this is a career job. It was really rough at first but I’m getting better every day and I have been waiting to stumble into a career so here I am.
    I have my eye on maybe becoming a flight attendant instead. They get to work in air conditioning and look girly all the time. Have to learn to smile at people I guess. 😬
    Also, that plane turned out to be a regular plane. I was excited for the big one.
    The smiling thing would be a dealbreaker for me.
  • twitchymcgee
    I had to shroud myself for protection from the flies, mosquitoes, & gnats and I look like Tasha frikken Tudor with my little egg basket & head kerchief.