Lost weight this week

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share some good news that this week when I weighed in I've actually lost 1.8 pounds. ๐Ÿ˜ It's the first time I've lost this much since joining MyFitnessPal so I'm very happy about that. Guess I'm slowly getting the hang of counting my calories...lol. Here's hoping this trend continues...fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž Hope you all have a great weekend! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Fantastic news! Just keep going. ๐Ÿ’ช
  • tfremstad1
    tfremstad1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hang Tough, you'll get there
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Great job!! Slow and steady!
  • MindfulMrsH07
    MindfulMrsH07 Posts: 1 Member
    Well done! :)
  • renniekaren1
    renniekaren1 Posts: 1 Member
    Great news! I am striving for the same weekly goals!
  • cherylscott4
    cherylscott4 Posts: 23 Member
    Great job; I am trying to maintenance my weight. I will be 67 in September; but I have lost over 60 lbs in two years. Just don't give up.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Nice work! It's great that you're learning more about how to lose weight, and figuring out what works. That information will help you for a long time. One thing I wanted to mention is this: Someone above said "slow and steady," but if you lose nearly two pounds in one week that's actually a pretty big loss. It's fairly common to see a half pound to a pound loss some weeks, less on others, none on some. This is even when you are doing everything perfectly. It's because the body doesn't lose weight in a linear way. I'm mentioning this because I didn't know it when I was new to weight loss, and not knowing it caused me to worry a lot when I didn't need to.

Great going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!