Women 200lb+, Let's Aim For The Sky This July!!!

🌈Hello, ladies, and Happy July!!!

🌈We're halfway through 2022. How has it been treating you?

🌈What have you accomplished so far this season? What are you still hoping to acheive?

🌈Do you have any upcoming plans that you're excited about? Or anything looming that's concerning you?

🔴If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM!, you're one of us.

🟠In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🟡All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🟢Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🔵Let's aim super high this July!!!🟣

Replies

• bojaantje3822
    bojaantje3822 Posts: 257 Member
    Weighed in at 126kg this morning after my workout. That's 4kg less than 15 hours before. Normal fluctuation for me but still kinda shocking to see.

The workout was fantastic and seemed tailored to my situation. It had only things I can still do despite my back and ankle. Loved it.

I am having a bad food day in that I haven't had enough time and tasty things to eat today so I'm still 450 cal below my bmr and it's already past 10pm. I think I'll have cereal to get above bmr. I was closer to maintenancd yesterday so if I eat enough tomorrow it should be okay.

With work we went to clean trash off the beach which was super fun. Afterwards we had to make art with a canvas, some hammers and nails, and the trash we collected. It was great, definitely recommend doing something like it.

Goal for july is 1 or 2kg loss or 1 or 2cm loss. I'm mostly just focused on showing up at the gym and listening to my body.

Oh yeah, a coworker told me she noticed I lost a lot of weight! And she followed it up with "I am trying to lose weight too" so I felt okay talking about it and I actually straight up told her the number when she asked and didn't feel bad about it. She mostly seemed to want to compliment me and talk about methods. I feel a little bad for her because she's tiny (157ish cm which should be around 5'2) so she can eat a fraction of what I can so the bbq we had was about 40% of maintenance calories for me but about 80% for her most likely.
  • bonniemcc4
    bonniemcc4 Posts: 129 Member
    @RavenStCloud thank you for making the thread and I hope you feel better quickly!

@seltzer_lover you are doing so great!

@LisaLethal welcome!

@tahitig you’ve got this!
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    edited July 2022
    Hello again 👋

SW: 245 lbs (3/2022)
    CW: I don't even know because my stupid period has been messing me up for over a freaking week and I'm gonna lose my mind soon, ahem I mean ~208 lbs

🎆My goals for July:

💥 3 miles/5 days a week
    💥 Calisthenics 3 days a week
    💥 Getting Organized
    💥 No food after 6pm strictly
    💥 Be at or under 200lb by the end of July

I HATED my June results, HATED them. I am a need to see the results one paper type of person and seeing that I only lost 4lbs has a fire lit under me. Now I am still waiting for my woosh from my TOM. Honestly I'm happy I lost anything at all but I'm disappointed with the choices I made in June and will chose before for July because I deserve better.

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited July 2022
    Good morning everyone!

Saturday, and I finally feel as though I have slept enough. 186.2 this morning, which, fine. I feel as bloated as a pufferfish right now, and ovulation is coming.

Fridays are normally pizza night, but the ordering wasn't going right on the way home from work, and much like the scenario @bojaantje3822 was in at her meet, I was so hungry I could have eaten anything. The girls wanted McDonald's, so that was dinner last night.

I was pleasantly surprised that the giant sweet tea was only 110 cal. The spicy crunchy chicken was a little spicy, but otherwise unimpressive, and the fries were meh. Despite getting a full combo, I only went over my calories by about 100. So below maintenance for the day, even! Me storing up almost 1000 calories for after-work every day pays off again.

Today, we clean the house, and go to my parents' house for today and tomorrow, and then hang out at our house the last day of the long weekend. At first, we talked about going up there last night, but I'm honestly glad we're not. I like bumming around my own house, even if it is a place I feel compelled to clean all the time. :tongue:

Tag party time!
    @bojaantje3822 that's great, that you've got a coworker on the same wavelength, and she sounds really supportive!

@goal06082021 I'm glad to hear your husband didn't get the worst symptoms, and that you seem to have dodged it!

@sargemarcori
    Meh. Fresh month, clean slate.
    let's gooooooo!!! :smiley:
    That is the spirit let's GOOOOOOO

@tahitig aww yes it's bear month! Very excited for you!

@bonniemcc4 crossing my fingers that you can get the physical exam part done soon, too!

@karilbrandt great goals, I love it!.

@Generic_Excuse Don't be too hard on yourself. Bodies are weird. 8 lbs in a month is a lot to shoot for, but if you're carrying some water from TOM, then it could be more achievable once the whoosh comes. :smile:

Have a great day, everyone!
    weight.png

• Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    edited July 2022
    Hello again 👋

SW: 245 lbs (3/2022)
    CW: I don't even know because my stupid period has been messing me up for over a freaking week and I'm gonna lose my mind soon, ahem I mean ~208 lbs

🎆My goals for July:

💥 3 miles/5 days a week
    💥 Calisthenics 3 days a week
    💥 Getting Organized
    💥 No food after 6pm strictly
    💥 Be at or under 200lb by the end of July

I HATED my June results, HATED them. I am a need to see the results one paper type of person and seeing that I only lost 4lbs has a fire lit under me. Now I am still waiting for my woosh from my TOM. Honestly I'm happy I lost anything at all but I'm disappointed with the choices I made in June and will chose before for July because I deserve better.

CW as of 7/2: 206.6

Definitely happier with these results. Not the 205 I was looking to be at end of June but so much better than not knowing and yo-yoing everyday waiting for my woosh.

Thanks @CupcakeCrusoe I can really get into my own head sometimes. Which makes this group a great place to be.
  • Inky_one
    Inky_one Posts: 13 Member
    Starting weight -238 (May 2022)
    Current weight-231

Goal for July - 225

June went okay I guess. But I really want to give it a big push through July to lose a bit more weight. Its my birthday in 40 days and I would love to lose 8lb, so I can start my 30s under 16 stone. But I know it's just a number on the scale, and I'm not going to make myself ill to get there too quickly. I just want to feel a bit healthier. Make some good choices with food.

Goals
    🍎 5 a day fruit & veg
    💧2 litre water per day
    🍷 max 5 units alcohol/week
    👟 at least 7000 steps every day

Good luck for July!!