WaistAways Team Chat - JULY 2022

Replies

• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @ashleycarole86 and @bowens1973 I uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the play store and everything works now. Weird.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Yesterday was good, stayed within points, and everything was good... Got the Bike set up, so I will start that today... :smiley:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone !

YAY! Great news. Turned it around from your reported "terrible" to good - that's wonderful to hear
  • ashleycarole86
    6/30 exercise:
    9321 steps, 61 minutes Peloton
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    Happy Friday / Canada Day!

It is becoming a rather hot day here - I'm trying to stop procrastinating and get my exercise done before it gets seriously hot.

Guess I had better hop to it, eh? Have a good one!
  • ashleycarole86
    @jan110144 What a beautiful horse. It's so hard to be kept from doing the things we love because our bodies aren't cooperating. Hope you get some answers soon.
  • jugar
    @jan110144 I second the praise of your lovely horse! And you look great on her. I know how hard it is to have some dreaded butt/hip/whatever problem that makes riding impossible, and I hope your return to riding is quicker than mine was last year!

As to the habit tracker, please go ahead and use it right away! There is no need to have started last week - I blew off a week myself, so just go to our team tab at the bottom, add your own name, your list of things to track, and you're golden.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,225 Member
    @Jugar. Thanks. I was only considering starting Habit Tracker next month because I am feeling that I have enough on my plate at the moment.

I really do think it is a great tool! Looking forward to adding it in Aug.
  • jugar
    It looks like there might be some people who could not get through the app problems today to post a weigh-in - or maybe they just need to catch up tomorrow. Here are all the people due through Saturday - week 1 will be a wrap when we have all these numbers, so don't dawdle!

@S1ncerelyj3ss
    @EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @ells_bellz
    @micki48
    @robinhardysmall
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @eggfreak
    @veronica1359
    @lauren_989
    @once_mas
    @panera88
    @Shawtytel
  • ashleycarole86
    Great weigh-ins this week @lauren_989 @conleywoods
    Helping to finish our week 1 strong!

7/1 exercise:
    6988 steps

About 6000 of those steps was from our one long walk (60 mins) which means for the rest of the day I took under 1000 steps! Oops

When we are at the trailer the space is so small that a walk to the fridge, washroom, etc. is like 2 steps. So, when we are here, we have to be intentional about exercise. The day started great with the one hour walk - the sun was shining. We then had a couple drinks and played some cards and then a short nap (really got some good R&R on Canada Day for sure!) and then we woke up to a crazy storm. The lightning just kept coming... it was pouring, mini hail at one point.. we actually just ended up going to bed early and I got 9 hours of sleep.

Today will be similarly difficult as the rain is supposed to continue, so we'll see. I do have light weights here so I'll try to do some strength.

Enjoy the day!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    @AshenMoon CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wishing you all the best in your marriage. 🎉
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Shawtytel
    PW: 183.8
    CW: 178.6
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 410 Member
    PW=89,30Kg