What's on your mind?

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I get dumb when I'm around pretty women...I was at a concession stand today and forgot how to spell my name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn you Cardi B and Megan Thee stallion! Thanks to both of them, I assumed all women loved to spell their name 😏
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    My own mortality- my parents were in town this weekend and seeing my parents age is harder than I anticipated-

Yep 😔 me too.
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    My own mortality- my parents were in town this weekend and seeing my parents age is harder than I anticipated-

You're blessed to still have them ❤️

(silver linings)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    IYKYK_ wrote: »

(silver linings)

That I do know - 💙
  • IYKYK_

(silver linings)

That I do know - 💙

Can I borrow yours? 😭

(they probs wouldn't want me, my own parents barely did) lol?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member

(silver linings)

That I do know - 💙

Can I borrow yours? 😭

(they probs wouldn't want me, my own parents barely did) lol?

Oh don’t get it twisted - day know 😉

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    I get dumb when I'm around pretty women...I was at a concession stand today and forgot how to spell my name 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I meant to respond to this before now

I miss when someone’s physical presence could affect me like that. It’s only happened a handful of times and not in a long time.

It probably feels awkward and weird to you but to me it seems wonderful
  • IYKYK_
    I mean...have I been so naive to believe "does the cat have your tongue" has meant something totally different my entire life?!

I need a bath
  • twitchymcgee
    I mean...have I been so naive to believe "does the cat have your tongue" has meant something totally different my entire life?!

I need a bath
    Holy cat have I been saying dirty things in front of god and everybody UNINTENTIONALLY?
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

I need a bath

What do you think it means, peachy? 😊
  • IYKYK_

I need a bath
    Holy cat have I been saying dirty things in front of god and everybody UNINTENTIONALLY?

"Unintentionally" 😈

If that makes you feel better, YES!

• twitchymcgee

I need a bath

I’m picturing something with teeth
  • IYKYK_

I need a bath

I'm currently rearranging things over at Merriam Webster to create MY own version of what it means
  • FeastRepeat

I need a bath

I'm currently rearranging things over at Merriam Webster to create MY own version of what it means

Please send over when all arranged
  • IYKYK_
    edited July 2022

I need a bath

You probably won't be able to understand the new definition bc it'll contain a bunch of *kitten* &*kitten*&*kitten*, ya know? I'll send you pics instead!
  • FeastRepeat

I need a bath

You probably won't be able to understand the new definition bc it'll contain a bunch of *kitten* &*kitten*&*kitten*, ya know? I'll send you pics instead!

🤳? 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I Googled flesh coloured speedo...I just had to

🤮 😂
  • twitchymcgee
    I Googled flesh coloured speedo...I just had to

I apologize for the trauma
  • twitchymcgee
    edited July 2022
    I was under the impression that Americans are prudish in our swimwear compared to the rest of the world. Are you telling me that European and Australian men aren’t wearing flesh colored speedos?