Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• SavannahJJ93
    SavannahJJ93 Posts: 547 Member
    Add me please!🖤🤘
  • grandpahaddon1334
    grandpahaddon1334 Posts: 3 Member
    54 m from utah. Always looking for friends!!
  • HollyKidd2017
    HollyKidd2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Starting back over on mfp. Looking for friends so I can have accountability to stay with it this time.
  • MeggyMoonRocks
    MeggyMoonRocks Posts: 5 Member
    Hey all! Feel free to add me! I'm 8 days in and already 7 lbs down and feeling more motivated than ever!! Would love a great network of motivational friends! I lost 117lbs 9 years ago and eventually gained it all back due to crazy life! I'm back at it and finally in the right head space to finish what I started!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Hi! I used to be very active on MFP years ago, but life has gotten in the way. I’m ready to be more focused on taking care of myself and would love to share support and encourage others on a similar journey!

Yeah, life can be a mutha! I was ran over by that same train. So I fell ya.
    Wish you the best.
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Hi, back on here trying to loose a few pounds, feel free to add me ,
  • 100_Rabbits
    100_Rabbits Posts: 84 Member
    Hi! I'm coming out of a long period of illness, and am trying to get control over my body again. Part of that is fixing my diet. :) Feel free to add me. I've never used the social aspect of this site, so I'm curious to see if it might help!
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 89 Member
    Hey everyone!
    I'm back after gaining some pounds and never reaching my goal weight.
    Would love to have some friends to make this journey a bit easier! :blush:
    I enjoy looking at my newsfeed too see what others are accomplishing, and my inbox is always open!
  • fitnessfreakhuda
    fitnessfreakhuda Posts: 5 Member
    Hi
    I am back to MyFitnessPal after sometime
    Need motivation
    Feel free to add me
  • romdani5069
    romdani5069 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, Just joint Mypalfitness, my goal to loose weight with seem very difficult due to my eating habit (always a lot).
  • mirandajling
    mirandajling Posts: 23 Member
    Hi! I usually just use MFP to track but I think it would be more fun to have some MFP pals for support. Feel free to add me 🙂
  • bmorisette1002
    bmorisette1002 Posts: 7 Member
    I'd love more friends but can't seem to figure out how to request them 😕 kindly add me. I need all the support I can get
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 89 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'd love more friends but can't seem to figure out how to request them 😕 kindly add me. I need all the support I can get

There are extra steps you need to take compared to other apps. From the MFP homepage, click on the "Community" tab (which is here).
    From there you have a couple tab categories to choose from, one of them is called "Find Members", click on this.
    If you are on your cellphone then the tab options will be located at the top left corner, where you will find the same categories.
    Once you get to this page you can type out people's username in order to send them a friend request, you also have the option to send them a quick note!
    I usually copy and paste their username, I find it hard to memorize an entire username sometimes :) Hope this helped!
  • JMT42486
    JMT42486 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, Everyone! I am back on MFP after having a lot of success with it 10 years ago. (Ugh, TEN years!) anyways, I found the online community here super helpful. Looking for motivation & support! I am 36 now, and the weight doesn't fall off like it used to! LOL

I live in North Texas with my Dog & My amazing Husband!
  • BenjagoCrowe2112
    BenjagoCrowe2112 Posts: 1 Member
    Back at this and would love to have some company along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • angelmotooka
    angelmotooka Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Looking for some friendly motivation, inspiration, and perhaps competition :) Please feel free to send a friend request and let’s become healthier together!
  • sean_d33
    sean_d33 Posts: 40 Member
    I want more friends!!
  • tarbaby82000
    tarbaby82000 Posts: 1 Member
    I've been a member of MFP for about 8 years, but haven't achieved my goals. Looking to lose weight and get stronger so I need friends to help me stay accountable🤦‍♀️
  • jaynerz
    jaynerz Posts: 31 Member
    Came to the message boards looking for friends! I have been on here in the past. Since then I have had two babies so I am at a whole new level of needing to lose weight! I have about 20-25 lbs to lose to be more healthy.
  • MyNameIsAlanna
    MyNameIsAlanna Posts: 1 Member
    I am back to mfp after a few years away. New account, so I lost any friends that might have still been there. Not looking for a lot of friends but definitely would like a good cheering section. I am going to look thru the message board and add a few but please, add me if you see this.