Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• allieberri
    allieberri Posts: 37 Member
    aren't you guys the absolute greatest?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    edited July 2022
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @cmsienk are you feeling any better?
    Aren't I doing a little better, but not 100% yet? Aren't I grateful that I can lay low and take it easy for a little longer as my next job isn't until the 13th?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    @cmsienk if you have to feel unwell, isn’t it at least a silver lining that it’s not while travelling or working?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Isn't it a law of the universe that sick time and bad weather must occur most frequently during days off?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    Is that like a corollary of Murphy's law?
  • frankwbrown
    Is a cafe latte protein drink really a good substitute for a real latte?
    Isn't that a rhetorical question to which the adamant answer would be "No"?
    (Am I the only person who never before realized that Adam Ant's name spells adamant, and is wondering if that was intentional?)
  • allieberri
    allieberri Posts: 37 Member
    Can anyone hear me laughing?
  • Cat0703a
    Didn’t I need to look up who that is? Will you still claim me as a friend, @frankwbrown, even though I’m hopeless when it comes to music? 😅
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Hasn't this summer just been so busy? Aren't I not the greatest with time management? Doesn't my husband always scold me for being too outgoing and agreeing to do/go to everything people invite me to? Don't I always just chalk that up to his very introverted ways vs my extrovert personality? Would I ever admit perhaps he is correct? Aren't I not willing to try? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Didn’t I need to look up who that is? Will you still claim me as a friend, @frankwbrown, even though I’m hopeless when it comes to music? 😅

I was never a big fan of Adam Ant now, was I? So of course, you're still a friend, aren't you?
    But will you please tell me you've heard of James Taylor, Van Morrison, the Eagles, ...?
    Besides, doesn't my musical tastes include some stuff that's pretty far out there?
  • frankwbrown
    @Generic_Excuse
    Don't opposites attract? 😂
  • Generic_Excuse
    😂 Isn't that something we hear alot?
  • Generic_Excuse
    But will you please tell me you've heard of James Taylor, Van Morrison, the Eagles, ...?

In HS didn't my friend group make a music video to Hotel California? Isn't it awful but a great memory I still own?
  • Cat0703a
    But will you please tell me you've heard of James Taylor, Van Morrison, the Eagles, …?

@frankwbrown who? 🤔🤣

@Generic_Excuse, does this mean you have a fun yet full weekend ahead?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Don't you know it? And thanks to me doesn't my husband have one too? 😆
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Has anybody had their gall bladder removed? Didn't my wife go to the E.R. Tuesday morning complaining of pain, and by that evening she was having surgery? Didn't they initially expect her to come home Wednesday by lunch, yet because of an infection she's still there and not likely to come home before Sunday at the earliest? Aren't I torn between wanting the best for her medically, yet cringing inside at what this medical bill will total when all is said and done?
  • frankwbrown
    Will a big breakfast at IHOP adequately prepare me for my 3-hour endurance run/walk?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    Has anybody had their gall bladder removed? Didn't my wife go to the E.R. Tuesday morning complaining of pain, and by that evening she was having surgery? Didn't they initially expect her to come home Wednesday by lunch, yet because of an infection she's still there and not likely to come home before Sunday at the earliest? Aren't I torn between wanting the best for her medically, yet cringing inside at what this medical bill will total when all is said and done?

Didn't a family member of mine just go through a similar experience with emergency appendicitis surgery? Don't I still have both my appendix and my gall bladder? Aren't I wishing for a speedy recovery and hospital release for your wife?
  • Cat0703a
    @nossmf having suffered from gallbladder attacks that resulted in a removal, don’t I also wish her a speedy recovery and hope she’s home again soon?
  • Cat0703a
    Will a big breakfast at IHOP adequately prepare me for my 3-hour endurance run/walk?

Will you tell us if it did once you’re done?