Let it GO! Decluttering (simplifying) your life of (people, places or things) success stories?

Replies

• cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Planning to retire and move out of state in just under 2 years. Trying to get the weight off now. Trying to unload what won't be going. I have STUFF that sits there that I like but don't use. There's good china that hasn't been used in years. Books which realistically have to start leaving. Office supplies which someone else could probably put to good use. Last night I started going through the papers in my office (which is a mess as am also getting the master bedroom/closet/bath redone and everything from there is spread throughout the house). Figure if I spend some time EVERYDAY in office instead of TV, will see improvement. I'm using up the drawerful of body cremes one by one. Your feedback is truly all appreciated!!

@kathy8705 Bet you have alot more energy too!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    I thought of a new thing to do with decluttering - while at the same time, increasing my joy as well. How? I've been finally using all those little tins and bins and such, decorating them with all the art supplies that have been sitting for so long, and turning them into colorful organizers that replace innumerable small boxes and plastic bags. It's been fun, has helped me actually use some things that were just sitting, and is helping my clutter.

(By the way, I don't do social media either except for MFP and DeviantArt. But no FB, no TikTok, no Twitter, no Instagram, etc.)
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    @Sand_TIger I have an embroidery project that has been floating around in a ziploc bag for years (because I only work at it on rare occasions). I should totally put that thing in a nice box or tin!! Then it could sit on my coffee table and maybe I'd pull it out more often.

Also, what is DeviantArt?

Fantastic idea! I love that. DeviantArt is a website that's been around a while (22 years) and is a place where artists of pretty much every stripe share their work. Everybody has their own profile and gallery pages. A lot of really lovely images can be found there.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!