WaistAways Team Chat - JULY 2022

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    Friday weigh in

PW 209.7
    CW 208.1

I will check back in later. Heading to dinner. Good luck Brad!!! Have a great time. Cheering you on from Pennsylvania!!! Wahoo!!!!🎉🎉
    [I brought out my yoga mat to start doing more core exercises over a week ago and it's still sitting in the corner of the room, being used as a scratch post by one of the cats. even 5 minutes a day will help strengthen and ease my daily back pain. Why do I resist what I KNOW will help me?/quote]

I hear ya @PlaneMonkey My Pilates mat stands in the corner lately. And I KNOW I feel better when I do 15 minutes.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 588 Member
    @jan110144 @eggfreak @conleywoods @YinxFed and anyone else I missed, thank you! The job is Senior Analyst on the financial planning & analysis (FP&A) team within Corporate Finance at Wayfair, the furniture company! They are based here in Boston, so only a small move in Sept to a new apartment. I love interior design and I WILL be using that employee discount!!

Kristi - love the vacation plan, have so much fun! I can only assume Yinka is also having a great time, thus, losing track of posts here.

I would love a diamond platinum whatever crown but I certainly can't answer the quadrillion dollar question.

Had an awesome workout class this morning, about 50 min of tough HIIT and strength. Foot is still struggling along. About to make some pork cutlets and potatoes for dinner. Happy weekend team!
  • Kali225
    @jan110144 @eggfreak @conleywoods @YinxFed and anyone else I missed, thank you! The job is Senior Analyst on the financial planning & analysis (FP&A) team within Corporate Finance at Wayfair, the furniture company! They are based here in Boston, so only a small move in Sept to a new apartment. I love interior design and I WILL be using that employee discount!!

Kristi - love the vacation plan, have so much fun! I can only assume Yinka is also having a great time, thus, losing track of posts here.

I would love a diamond platinum whatever crown but I certainly can't answer the quadrillion dollar question.

Had an awesome workout class this morning, about 50 min of tough HIIT and strength. Foot is still struggling along. About to make some pork cutlets and potatoes for dinner. Happy weekend team!
  • Kali225
    oops, not sure how that posted twice - also time for a new computer!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    @Kali225 How fun girl!! I love how you followed your heart and look how well it turned out

7/7 exercise:
    31 minutes Peloton + 12,291 steps
  • ashleycarole86
    Thanks for all the well wishes for Brad tomorrow. We are climbing into bed early for the 5 a.m. wake up call. He appreciates all the comments... we'll let you know how he does!
  • ashleycarole86
    @Terytha
    Thanks for sharing the pic.. I love cookie dough so that was on my list of maybes. Thinking based on your report I'll try something else.
    It was definitely a warm one out there today. Bummer about work tomorrow...
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    So cool! You Calgarians know how to have a blast :smiley:

Here's the roundup for the week! Corral your numbers. OK I'll stop now :tongue:
    @MoonlitMuse
    @EvMakesChanges
    @robinhardysmall
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @veronica1359
    @once_mas
    @panera88
    @Shawtytel
    @Terytha

Thanks!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @bowens1973 kick butt! @ashleycarole86 take tons of photos. Can't wait to hear how it went. I hope Brad gets to enjoy some of the scenery on the downhills!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    The Week 3 Group Challenge for July is now posted and will begin on Sunday, Jul 10th. Hope you'll join us as we Color Your World. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10869004/july-week-3-group-challenge-color-your-world/p1?new=1

Hope you'll join us!
    Jessica :blush:
This discussion has been closed.