What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    ffjgpxtbredw.jpg

Now these are food from tge God's 😍 low calorie too until you slather them in salty butter 😍😍😍
  • Countandsubtract
    Countandsubtract Posts: 276 Member
    Pizza and ice cream. Darn commercials!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Forgot how good these are. pmqpz7matj0k.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Organic frozen cherries πŸ’ πŸ˜‹
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: Β»
    Organic frozen cherries πŸ’ πŸ˜‹

yes! I've been loving putting them in my protein ice 'cream'! Yum
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,400 Member
    edited July 2022
    I’m in Europe right now, helping someone out. There are bakeries in every direction, at the groceries, even in the hardware store. Bread, pastries, soft pretzel nuggets, and especially these little things called quark balls. Quark is sort of a cross between sour cream and yogurt as near as I can figure. These are little donuts about the size of Dunkin holes, rolled in sugar, deep fried (I think?) and they are so moist. And they serve them in a paper cone. That’s such a great idea instead of a wasteful box!!!

I’m absorbing all the great baked goods while I can (and working it off, believe me!)

Today we will use the white asparagus we bought at the market yesterday to make a soup. Never had it before. I am a late life asparagus convert so I can’t wait to try white, and as a soup!
  • PAPYRUS3
    ESPECIALLY THE SUNSEED BUTTER -Nuts to You brand, though, just tastes oily...it contains sunflower oil too....realized after buying it! πŸ€” The other one is just sunflower seeds and is SO GOOD.m7ixueh85p0y.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: Β»
    ESPECIALLY THE SUNSEED BUTTER -Nuts to You brand, though, just tastes oily...it contains sunflower oil too....realized after buying it! πŸ€” The other one is just sunflower seeds and is SO GOOD.m7ixueh85p0y.jpg

Omg I would love all this!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Apparently these because once I'm through with a bag, I'm right back at Trader Joe's buying another.

nl1d8c7y8a2m.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    glassyo wrote: Β»
    Apparently these because once I'm through with a bag, I'm right back at Trader Joe's buying another.

nl1d8c7y8a2m.jpg
    Omg dipped in dark chocolate !!! Dangerous. What a genius idea TJ
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    glassyo wrote: Β»

nl1d8c7y8a2m.jpg
    Omg dipped in dark chocolate !!! Dangerous. What a genius idea TJ

You know, the thing is the bamba part on it's own doesn't really taste all peanuty to me and I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but they really work well together!
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Canned wild salmon! I'll mix it up with a little bit of rice, some soy sauce and a bunch of Sriracha and eat it on roasted seaweed 🀀
  • VegjoyP
    Fancy nut and seed butters. I got peanut but was not into it like I was at all! I love hemp, sunflower, almond, Cashew and tahini. I'm going to try a pumpkin seed I got and want to get macadamia nut and Brazil nut.
  • PAPYRUS3
    Fancy nut and seed butters. I got peanut but was not into it like I was at all! I love hemp, sunflower, almond, Cashew and tahini. I'm going to try a pumpkin seed I got and want to get macadamia nut and Brazil nut.

DO report back! My next purchase will most likely be pumpkin seed too.
  • Noreenmarie1234

I've had pumpkin seed butter and loved it. 88 acres gives out free samples. I've had watermelon seed too, which was super bitter like tahini (didn't like it).
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member

Yum! Costco has their own Kirkland brand of mixed nut and seed butter, it's got almond, flax, cashew, all sorts, highly recommend.
  • PAPYRUS3

I've had pumpkin seed butter and loved it. 88 acres gives out free samples. I've had watermelon seed too, which was super bitter like tahini (didn't like it).

Not avail. in my country but looked at the product and I wonder if their butters taste 'oily'(they add sunflower oil)? I recently purchased a sunflower seed butter that had sunflower oil added to it...I found it really oily - I then purchased another one with only roasted seeds and it's so so much better! Love the stuff:)
  • VegjoyP
    edited July 2022
    I tried the Dastony sprouted pumpkin seed butter, its very good!! Tasty, not overly sweet
    8m0l61ee9e04.png
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    You don't wanna see my answer. :/ But ATM it's peanut butter fudge. :/
    Monday it'll be spinach. Honest.
    :)
  • PAPYRUS3
    I tried the Dastony sprouted pumpkin seed butter, its very good!! Tasty, not overly sweet
    8m0l61ee9e04.png

I'm thinking this would taste great! It's just raw sprouted seeds.