• llashawn
    llashawn Posts: 17 Member
    Hey everyone !!!!
  • ksnolte87
    ksnolte87 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me! This is boring with no friends!
  • annika_leee
    annika_leee Posts: 5 Member
    I am starting over for the 100th time and looking for friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Zakkery86
    Zakkery86 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey team, be good to have some more 'friends' to help with kudos, comments and accountability. Been logging for a month [after a previous break], and trying to stick this time! Cheers!
  • jamessurrell2901
    jamessurrell2901 Posts: 1 Member
    Had MyFitness over the years but never been on the community section! I have my wedding next year so want to get in the best shape possible.

I’ve changed my garage into a gym so looking to add some friends on here who are looking to shred but maintain a bit of muscle (the little bit I have) before doing a winter bulk!
  • AnnieinLeipzig
    AnnieinLeipzig Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I've just started again for the millionth time and would love to get connected with other people with the same goals to try to keep each other on track.
    Take care. :smile:
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Back at it for the Xth time…pandemic really hurt 😩 would love to have new friends to start this new journey 🥰
  • 486dx
    486dx Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'm Dan, 37 from S.W. England. I've been here before. Not looking for a massive friends list, just for a few people who will actually interact with me rather than just to make up numbers.

I'm hilarious, honest. Looking to lose the dad bod, but not the dad jokes.
  • Jennifertucker7079
    Jennifertucker7079 Posts: 2 Member
    Could always use a friend or two! Everything changed though....so I don't know how to send a request
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I could use some new MFP friends :)
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Trying to lose weight again and tone up if you want support add me 🤗
  • bvbblegvms
    bvbblegvms Posts: 50 Member
    I'm restarting my health journey this month after about a year & a half. Always looking for new MFP friends for motivation & accountability!
  • Lynxes602
    Lynxes602 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi all! accepting friend requests from healthy likeminded people, feel free to add me!!! Leave me a comment or send a msg!
  • NowNotNever23
    NowNotNever23 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Everyone! I'm new here today. Former Sparkpeople member too. Still learning the site, but I need some friends!
  • kpmkids
    kpmkids Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’ve been a closet user of this for years but now back on track. Would love to have some friends to check in and keep motivated.
  • FunFormYep
    FunFormYep Posts: 12 Member
    Whatsup everybody, It’s been sometime I have been using the app solo (logging my calories and workouts), I am currently looking to make some new friends in here in order to experience the app to its fullest potential. Feel free to add me. Don’t mind un-updated profile I just introduced myself to the community part of this cool thing ! Keep the good work 👍🏽
  • synctyco
    synctyco Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, nice to be here. Hopefully it works this time. 😃😃
  • cute_mom_needs_wine
    cute_mom_needs_wine Posts: 39 Member
    Okay, fine, I'm back but this time I"m in a very different head space and a change of attitude. I'm a full time mom, full time paralegal, wife, mom to 3 rescue dogs and I use Supernatural on Oculus more often than I don't. I'd like some friends to help keep me accountable and cheer me on and pick me up when I need it and I'll do the same for you. That sounded like such a random friendship advertisement but here I am. :smiley: