Consecutive Days Logging in

2»

Replies

• mtins71
    mtins71 Posts: 11 Member
    1503 days as of today. Lost 141 pounds between June 1, 2018 and November 2019 (315 pounds beginning weight down to 174 pounds final weight). Been on maintenance since that time and holding at 174 (+/- 2 pounds).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I've been on here for a decade, but I've never gotten that high. When I kept a diary I was pretty consistently on here daily, but I haven't logged since April 2013...I'm on here most days during the week, but depending on what's going on for the weekend I may or may not get on. I also don't get on when I'm on vacation and I do quite a bit of camping during the summer for which logging on here wouldn't even be an option as I have no service in the places I camp...plus fishing.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,785 Member
    1871 days as of today. I have been in maintenance since late 2017 but I still log and post daily. Congrats to everyone!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    2545 days, not quite 7 years. So far, that's every day since I joined MFP in 2015, but eventually I'm sure I'll travel someplace without internet access. 🤷‍♀️ It's a coincidence that that hasn't happened yet.
  • Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    I'm at 4427 today. Still keeping track to stay honest even though it's just maintenance.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I've been on here for a decade, but I've never gotten that high. When I kept a diary I was pretty consistently on here daily, but I haven't logged since April 2013...I'm on here most days during the week, but depending on what's going on for the weekend I may or may not get on. I also don't get on when I'm on vacation and I do quite a bit of camping during the summer for which logging on here wouldn't even be an option as I have no service in the places I camp...plus fishing.
    I can vouch that you're here very often!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!