Thursday
    Pw 185.4
    Cw 186.6
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 269.4
    Current weight: 271.8

Had a blast camping and wine tasting with my dad and step mom. I’m back on track though. 2 weeks until Disneyland. Much harder losing weight over the summer than I had hoped.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
  • shinskin
    shinskin Posts: 11 Member
    Shinskin
    Weigh day Wednesday
    PW 361.2lb
    CW 361.4lb

So I'm just frustrated. But I am not letting it get me down. I'm still nursing some injuries but my food has definitely improved this week... and since I put on a lot of weight in recent months, I'm grateful i'm not gaining lots...

but still, I'm waiting for a decent loss... I'm going for a walk tomorrow, and getting a bit more movement in... and drinking more water! fingers crossed next weds will show an improvement
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Gigglemachine

Weigh day: Saturday
    PW: 201
    CW: 199.2

Woohoo under 200! It's coming off really slowly and I won't be exercising much for the next few days as it is going to be really hot here. Slow progress is better than no progress 😊
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    The Jul Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and will begin on Sunday, Jul 17th. Hope you'll join us this week for Hot Weather Workouts! Invite a friend!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10869507/july-week-4-group-challenge-hot-weather-workouts#latest

Jessica :smiley:
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,929 Member
    BodyTalking
    Weigh in 79.5kg

Still in a funk! 😔
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh day (sorry I'm late!)
    PW: 217.9
    CW: 218.9

So I don't think this is actually representative but we will go with it. I've been bee-lining to salty lately and have not adequately hydrated. So this is what I get.

I'm flying to Montana at O dark thirty on Tues for a conference. Poor hubs, all on his own for four days in 100ish degree heat (Montana is at least 10 degrees cooler). The conference staff sent a little warning about hydration and how hot (🙀 high 80's!!!) it is, which made me smile. They're terrific. I'm really looking forward to this and I'm not presenting this year, so total kick back and chill. But I have an impromptu training/demo Monday (which got scheduled Friday at noon) and a big pres three days after I return and about three big projects I HAVE to get done in the next two weeks. Oh, and our LMS upgrade happens the day I return (that's me, too, for testing). Kick back and chill is clearly a lie; it will be full steam ahead for a while. Many people think summers are time off or laid back, down time for Education people. Maybe some people, but not me.🙁

Just gotta remember to breathe!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Steps

Sun-5,136
    Mon-17,145
    Tues-14,058
    Wed-17,081
    Thurs-10,862
    Fri-10,202
    Sat-12,500
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Had a great week with steps, I got out walking a few days and a few days on the treadmill. I just finished a zumba class and now I'm having a pedicure. When I was leaving for class I hit my husband's truck and ripped a piece off my car, im so mad but thank God for zumba and a pedi. My husband said I can't go on vacation now, lol. I'm hoping he can fix it and I don't have to send it to the shop.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

6qamv97f2p2n.png
    044899e5faq8.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    eltspk0ouhn6.png

By Pounds
    b7ag7vswl7ue.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ux7m1xvy4b68.png

By Pounds
    cpd3tdzpnule.png
    u4qezq035oh9.png

Team Winners
    xptflxg2yv2z.png

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 234.2
    CW (Current Weight): 234.8

I think this is accurate, but I might have entered something wrong before, anyway my Aunt has Covid and we live in close quarters so I am trying not to get it, and leave the house more, more walking! It sucks that I didn't lose a pound though, and probably next weigh in, I'll likely be on my period so UGH!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 430 Member
    edited July 2022
    Steps

Sun-4,585
    Mon-16,693
    Tues-11,788
    Wed-16,398
    Thurs-10,456
    Fri-13,963
    Sat-8,982

Total 82,865
  • shinskin
    shinskin Posts: 11 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone! And a wonderful new week awaits all of us :)

Here are my steps for the week:

Sunday- 4284
    Monday- 3426
    Tuesday- 7582
    Wednesday- 10003
    Thursday- 11466
    Friday- 4127
    Saturday- 6269
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 213
    CW (Current Weight): 211

Steps July 11- July 17
    July 11 - 10791
    July 12 - 5686
    July 13 - 9643
    July 14 - 4426
    July 15- 10587
    July 16 - 5351
    July 17 - 17048

Total Kms ran last week - 23.85 km
    pqahdz1mpnoi.png

crazy yo-yos
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    The Jul Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and will begin on Sunday, Jul 17th. Hope you'll join us this week for Hot Weather Workouts! Invite a friend!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10869507/july-week-4-group-challenge-hot-weather-workouts#latest

Jessica :smiley:

@jessicakrall8 yay, I am looking forward to joining in this weeks challenge!!

• HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    @HorsesRock9999
    Rebecca
    Monday Weigh-In

PW: 134.2
    CW: 134.2 - Exactly the same to the T. I am happy with todays weigh-in.. TOM.

Goal Weight: 127

Let’s go! :smiley:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    edited July 2022
    Happy Monday, folks!

Step Challenge

For those of you in the step challenge, remember to post your step counts by noon EST on Wednesday!

Weigh Days

SUNDAY
    @9Harvey - NWI - please weigh in, request to be excused, or request to move to the support team this week
    @thenextloser135

MONDAY
    @seltzer_lover
    @EDTake2 - NWI - please weigh in, request to be excused, or request to move to the support team this week
    @cleaneater80

TUESDAY
    @minstrelofsarcasm

WEDNESDAY
    @shinskin
    @worldtrav89

THURSDAY
    @Ljdanny
    @sandielewis2001
    @Pacsnc6

FRIDAY
    @BodyTalking
    @rachelrjh - NWI - please weigh in, request to be excused, or request to move to the support team this week
    @MotylekOkruchy
    @browan19
    @Badunkadunk_Buster
    @chicagocat30

SATURDAY
    @gigglemachine
    @IDebraK

Quick Reminder - Anyone who accumulates two non-weigh-in statuses in a row (by not checking in two weeks in a row, you can always request to be excused and can avoid this penalty) will be added to the drop list, which is the list of members who will be removed from the team at the end of the month. This does not affect anyone on the support team, which should be a temporary solution, not a permanent destination.

Currently on the Droplist -
    @vmccants28
    @TwinMama91521
    @dianabn70
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    user: seltzer_lover
    weigh-in days: monday
    PW: 234.4
    CW: 235.2

It's almost that TOM, I'm suuuper sore from weightlifting, and I'm on all the meds because I'm fighting an upper respiratory infection. So it is what it is this week.
This discussion has been closed.