WaistAways Team Chat - JULY 2022

Replies

• YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Happy Sunday, Peeps!

Here's my weigh in:

PW - 184.5
    CW - 184.5

I'm starting to feel a bit better today - I even showered and got dressed! How about you @Terytha ? Hope you're feeling better too?

Hope you all have excellent Sundays!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Even though I am just beginning the tallies, I had to share a good laugh -

Our 3 top losers for week 4 were our 3 Sunday weigh-in people!
    @deniners2
    @jan110144
    @YinxFed

You were the best of our week, and it was kind of downhill from there :grimace: Let's hope this week goes better...
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    @jan110144 popping onto the step challenge scene with a first week of big numbers! Wow! And one of our top three too! Keep on inspiring!!
  • ashleycarole86
    7/23 exercise:
    19759 steps
  • ashleycarole86
    @YinxFed Glad you're starting to see the other side.. hopefully @Terytha and hubby are following...
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Walking & exercise stats from last week:

Sunday - 2817
    Monday - 3692 / 30 mins Total Body Metcon (HR Glow Up Day 1)
    Tuesday - 2614 / 31 mins Core & Booty (HR Glow Up Day 2)
    Wednesday - 5398 / 31 mins Cardio AMRAP (HR Glow Up Day 3)
    Thursday - 6616
    Friday - 3540 / 31 mins Upper Body Shred (HR Glow Up Day 4)
    Saturday - 1928

Next week my main aim is to get at least two walks in, as well as to finish Heather Robertson's Glow Up workout program.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 707 Member
    PW 150
    CW 150
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

0w0gn9dre9n5.png
    0bgcr26b7gj6.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ucx3p4jjt61c.png

By Pounds
    vnns2hmnf5rn.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    5knt27zyrhuj.png

By Pounds
    eg0m0masy1ta.png
    laeizygwfbwu.png

Team Winners
    24s6tsgr5b5c.png

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 588 Member
    Catching up on posts - @conleywoods glad your doggo has a treatable tail issue!

hope @Terytha and @YinxFed are feeling better.

My weekend was really fun with my mom and grandma - lots of time in the pool, some shopping at the farmers market, and no alcohol for me which is also a win!

It is brutally hot here, right around 100F, but thunderstorms expected all day tomorrow and then Tuesday should be much more bearable. My plan is to try to make myself go to bed around 10pm so I can get up and walk around 6:30/7 to walk before the heat and the storms. However, we all know my track record with morning alarms, so stay tuned!

About to try a new upper body workout on FitOn, take the coldest shower in the world, and I am waiting to walk today until the sun goes down.

@ashleycarole86 steps & exercise for the week!

sun: 13,528 + 1.0 mile jog (12 min mile or 5mph pace), 36 min full body dumbbell sculpt
    mon: 10,700 + 39 min dance cardio
    tues: 9,706 + 20 min cardio abs
    wed: 11,042 + 0.5 mile jog, 20 min lower body barre/pilates
    thurs: 11,788 + 0.5 mile jog
    fri: 13,903 + 28 min dumbbell strength
    sat: 10,523 + 0.5 mile jog
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Let's sail on into Monday - ready for the last Monday weigh-in of July?
    @MoonlitMuse
    @DD265
    @CarolAnnM2

Let's aim for a stronger week than this past one - racking up a few perfect days o:)
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Happy Monday!

@jugar
    PW: 89.1
    CW: 89.4

Not surprising given the amount of eating out. I'm mostly fluctuating around 89.2 at the moment, but hopefully soon I'll find the trigger to get me moving consistently lower.

We had a very busy weekend, but also we're both very tired and it was pretty humid which saps energy levels. We were in Yorkshire on Saturday and had brief catch ups with family, then a long (3 hour) walk yesterday. I spent some time at the allotment but mostly chatting, as I met my new allotment neighbour. They've had their plot a couple of weeks less than me but done nothing with it due to illness, though they're keen to crack on and we're talking about sharing some jobs on the paths between us etc.

I'm back at work today but also trying to catch up on small jobs at home during the day. Tonight I want to test out the battery powered strimmer I borrowed from Mom and see if it can level the back half of the allotment. Once cut right down, I can cover it to kill things off and feel like I've bought some breathing room whilst we start planning the layout for that area of the plot.
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 211.8
    CW: 211.9
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    I feel better today. Mostly just sinus pain and cough now, no fever. That said, I took a nap yesterday and when I woke up, I couldn't taste much of anything anymore.

So that's lousy. And random. Now I'm limited to foods that don't have offensive textures.

Anyways, Covid sucks, do not recommend. I'm gonna mask up and try to go for a short walk. I'm desperate for fresh air.
  • panera88
    panera88 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello everyone! @jugar sorry I forgot to report last week. Can that be my pass for the month? I didn’t lose any weight. This week I’m really going to be on my exercise grind. Hopefully things will improve. Hope everyone has a great week!
This discussion has been closed.