What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    Cowboy boots. I've never owned a pair but I'm going to Nashville for the 1st time next week and I wanted some🤷‍♀️😆

Bought my first pair of cowboy boots before going to a Tim McGraw concert 20 years ago, loved them so much I've worn them ever since. Work, church, fancy dinners, everywhere. My first pair finally wore out a couple years ago, so I had to replace them.

Nice! If I can learn to walk in them maybe I'll keep wearing mine after my trip🤣
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Fresh clean Tees
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'll give you a hint. The guy in the check out line behind me told me his favorite is Cherry Garcia. I told him mine is Peanut Butter Cup and it's the only vice I have that I'll talk about.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I'll give you a hint. The guy in the check out line behind me told me his favorite is Cherry Garcia. I told him mine is Peanut Butter Cup and it's the only vice I have that I'll talk about.
    1. My favorite is phish food
    2. You got flirted with
  • ReenieHJ
    1. My favorite is phish food
    2. You got flirted with

Re: 2. And there wasn't even spinach involved. Go figure. :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Trader Joe's run....bananas, a box of Everything But The Bagel crackers (cuz I just KNOW they'll disappear when I'm done with the box I have), and mini peanut butter cups.
  • skj17
    skj17 Posts: 102 Member
    From my fave online wellness shop, I ordered a few Ingredients that I don't have to make my own protein bars for the first time (protein powder, crunchy almond butter, rolled oats). I'm looking forward to making these.

Plus, some pantry items (spelt flour, sorghum flour, flax seeds, pure vanilla extract)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Books about Paris since apparently we are going there in the fall and nothing's better than a travel book
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I’m about to buy a chocy milk for post workout!
  • Alinouveau2
    d8eaj6kgc8fl.jpg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member

I don't think Cherry garcia is available here in Germany. Is it good?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    d8eaj6kgc8fl.jpg

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
    Looks delicious either way! 🤤
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Paula's choice C15 Super Booster😂
  • Alinouveau2
    d8eaj6kgc8fl.jpg

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
    Looks delicious either way! 🤤

Ice cream
    We had to be out of the house and hung out at a park and luckily the ice cream truck pulled up!
  • ReenieHJ

I don't think Cherry garcia is available here in Germany. Is it good?

Have no idea, I've never tried it. The other shopper seemed to think so. :)
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 443 Member
    edited July 2022
    Laughing so hard at myself.

Bought these Zebra Print wide legged pants from H&M. Not a cute look.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 443 Member
    Bought this for mom, she’s pushin’ around one of those old ones with tennis balls on the legs with no wheels.
    This one is upright, folds closed, and has a seat and brakes.
    I think it will make her life easier and
    it’s purple! 😊

x9zo95o4ynyf.png

Sweet. Gotta make sure our mommas are good.
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Eye brows 🥴