The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member
    @IslandGal3 just wanted to say hello lovely friend! When I see that face it still makes me smile🥰

Sorry to interrupt the selfie extravaganza and call you out here but unfortunately I’m trying and failing miserably to say hello or request pals. So I’m stalking waiting to see them on here so I can (pounce😎)say hello! Another words, post a pic so I can gush will ya lady!🤷🏻‍♀️🫶😉

I really hope you’re well and I know you’re still amazing 😍. Hugs!❤️
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Was supposed to be in the 160s by July but couldn't even make it to the 170s ugh lol

dmynu911v402.jpg
    ex2va7asb924.png

Starting to see some results... feeling skinny today 😂✨💪

Looking good both 🥰

Back at you😍🥰
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    ex2va7asb924.png

You look great 😊
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    @IslandGal3 just wanted to say hello lovely friend! When I see that face it still makes me smile🥰

Sorry to interrupt the selfie extravaganza and call you out here but unfortunately I’m trying and failing miserably to say hello or request pals. So I’m stalking waiting to see them on here so I can (pounce😎)say hello! Another words, post a pic so I can gush will ya lady!🤷🏻‍♀️🫶😉

swqab3grczha.jpeg

Will this do? I took it this morning. I’m in my pjs now, and nobody needs to see that. It’s not even dark here yet. Don’t judge me. 👵😂
    Welcome back sweetheart. We missed you! 🤗❤️

🥰 so beautiful
  • happimess01
    edited July 2022

swqab3grczha.jpeg

Will this do? I took it this morning. I’m in my pjs now, and nobody needs to see that. It’s not even dark here yet. Don’t judge me. 👵😂

Beautiful hair AND gorgeous eyes?!! Damn Jenni, save some for the rest of us

• Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member

swqab3grczha.jpeg

Woman I think I just fell for you a little bit more for wearing pjs in the daytime! Twinsies!!! 😂🥰😍😘

Serious you look so beautiful!!!😍 So happy to see you again and be back too!! I needed you all more than you know girl! ❤️❤️❤️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member

swqab3grczha.jpeg

Hugged 🤗. Good to see you back in here

• mindygale03
    mindygale03 Posts: 70 Member
    ex2va7asb924.png

You look great 😊

Thank you ☺️✨
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

swqab3grczha.jpeg

Gorgeous as always J. Love that smile.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    Was supposed to be in the 160s by July but couldn't even make it to the 170s ugh lol

dmynu911v402.jpg

Dude! You're small already! And scale is just a instrument, weight doesn't mean everything.
    You've done so well last year, be proud. I know i am proud of you buddy
  • happimess01

dmynu911v402.jpg

Dude! You're small already! And scale is just a instrument, weight doesn't mean everything.

Thanks G! Your comment made me feel strong, almost as strong as your left cheek. Usually I feel like your right one though😉
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member

dmynu911v402.jpg

Thanks G! Your comment made me feel strong, almost as strong as your left cheek. Usually I feel like your right one though😉

🤣🤣🤣 You just made me spill my water
  • DWBalboa

dmynu911v402.jpg

Brother you look amazing. Forget the number on a scale, go with how you look and feel.
  • happimess01
    DWBalboa wrote: »

dmynu911v402.jpg

Brother you look amazing. Forget the number on a scale, go with how you look and feel.

Thanks Dave, will do <3
  • happimess01

dmynu911v402.jpg

🤣🤣🤣 You just made me spill my water

mission accomplished lol
  • DWBalboa
    Its been a while.... Hi ☕🖤🌻
    1vmrfik00y9b.jpg

Good morning and welcome back.
  • DWBalboa
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Sometimes I smile 😃 waq0gejh3ahc.jpg

Gorgeous pic, your hair looks amazing.