Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 194

Replies

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 2,976 Member
    @SheilaBoneham IM? I was wondering if you meant IF (intermittent fasting) since you said you were already hungry.

WELCOME EVERYONE!

Yes, @quiltingjaine — brain fart I guess!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,741 Member
    @SheilaBoneham IM? I was wondering if you meant IF (intermittent fasting) since you said you were already hungry.

Yes, @quiltingjaine — brain fart I guess!

Sheila, we all have them! Or fat fingers! LOL

@pezhed You might try working up to a 20 hour fast. The first time I had an accidental fast of 36 hours, I was amazed that I hadn’t felt hungry at all. I was at a friends house keeping her company during her garage sale. When I PLAN a fast, it’s a real head game. I have to talk myself into doing it and making it through.

• pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    @quiltingjaine a 36 hour fast! Wow! We have regular meals every day because of my kids so I’m not sure a 24+ hour fast would be doable, but 20 hours the last couple days has been manageable! I’ve been very hungry by the end, but my eating window actually only ended up being 2 hours yesterday and I was fine! I feel like I always panic toward the end of the window (8pm usually) but yesterday felt like a bit of a breakthrough. My last bit of food was before 7pm. I had fibrous cereal so maybe that helped. Thanks for the encouragement! Sometimes I’m not sure of the wisdom of IF so it’s nice to hear from someone that has seen results.
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,507 Member
    @IsMollyReallyHungry - My thoughts are with you. 💚