What's on your mind?

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Might should stop listening to crime podcasts all day long. 🤔
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    When an old friend drops you or won't accept your FR (2 different friends now enemies LOL) it is time to look in the mirror and say...

im-good-enough-im-smart-enough.gif

Well out with the old….
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 433 Member
    edited July 2022
    Watching 80s music videos..wow that generation did not care about having yellow crooked teeth.

Oppose to today ...highlighter white perfectly straight, what looks like fake dentures.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 433 Member
    Oversized fake dentures like Steve Harvey that dude makes me crack up everytime.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    edited July 2022
    Oversized fake dentures like Steve Harvey that dude makes me crack up everytime.

He probably has veneers. Bad in the lat 80s/ early 90s my dentist was pushing these. They make you're teeth look ridiculously big. Thank goodness I didn't give in and get them.
  • Alinouveau2
    My protege at skating is flying through his tests. He's already figuring out when I'll be skating with him. I need to get in shape if I'm going to be wearing a skating dress soon
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited July 2022
    Someone made it awkward
    p73bg8mr9nfy.jpeg
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,067 Member
    edited July 2022
    Watching 80s music videos..wow that generation did not care about having yellow crooked teeth.

Oppose to today ...highlighter white perfectly straight, what looks like fake dentures.

🤣 this made me laugh

Thanks.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

We didn’t give a *kitten* in the 80s. 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,534 Member
    It feels like Fall this morning.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    The benefits of regular exercise:

Improves your sex life.

Cause with that comes, better sleep, improves your mood, controls your appetite because you'll be too busy doing the thing.

And this is what I tell myself when I lack the motivation to exercise.

tbh I workout so I can look at myself in the mirror in all my glory and like fully 100% be into it :D

Helps if ya work out to club music
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

sorry to butt in on this but...which podcasts do you listen to? I enjoy crime junkie on the way to work haha
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    The benefits of regular exercise:

Improves your sex life.

Cause with that comes, better sleep, improves your mood, controls your appetite because you'll be too busy doing the thing.

And this is what I tell myself when I lack the motivation to exercise.

tbh I workout so I can look at myself in the mirror in all my glory and like fully 100% be into it :D

Helps if ya work out to club music
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

sorry to butt in on this but...which podcasts do you listen to? I enjoy crime junkie on the way to work haha

I love Crime Junkie, and her newer one, The Deck. I have so many different ones. 😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    Board of directors will be walking through today. Boss wants me to make myself available for introductions. I *kitten* HATE hate hate this *kitten*.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,504 Member
    All the flooding thats going on in the St. Louis area. These storms the past few nights have been like nothing I've ever seen or heard in my life. Historic rain falls. 12 inches of rain in some areas in less than 24 hrs excluding the added totals from last night And all those puppies that drowned due to the flooding 😢
  • Alinouveau2
    How many people have to be killed by trains before people figure out it's not safe to hang out on train tracks
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2022
    I'm never doing another job for this client.
  • TwitchyMagee
    I saw a tattoo artist whose work I like but apparently his niche is gay men because apparently women don’t get hot naked men permanently inked on their bodies?
  • cmsienk
    Why don't more stores offer scan and go? It's so much faster
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    I just want more tattoos and fun piercings that is all.
  • TwitchyMagee
    eggplant parmigiana