Rocking weight loss

kathy8705
kathy8705 Posts: 5 Member
I am .5 lbs away from being under 200 lbs for the first time in over 20 years. I am loving how I feel. I found if I don't buy the food I can't stay from into the house, then its not there to eat. I have lost 30 lbs and have a ways to go but am loving how I feel.

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Great job! Isn't it wonderful how soon you can begin feeling the benefits of being healthier? I'm like you. If I don't buy it, I can't eat it on a whim. So that's a good tip. :-)
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Good job!

Absolutely! I literally quit smoking years ago with just that method. Don’t buy it, it won’t there to tempt you later. 👍
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Fantastic! Wonderful start to a newer you :)
  • katemcd495
    katemcd495 Posts: 36 Member
    That's fantastic. Way to go!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    great job, I gave up junk food last Thanksgiving and my cravings are gone.

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Nice work! I’m 30 pounds down with 20 to go to get into Onederland. I’m gonna shout it from the rooftops! Congrats!
  • NormaHBrown
    NormaHBrown Posts: 4 Member
    I've lost 28 pounds and I feel so much better. Migraines have decreased and I fit in my clothes again. I still have another 32 pounds to lose before I can get to my goal, but I feel like I can do it this time!
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,187 Member
    WTG! What a great feeling that is!
  • GSPsnBees
    GSPsnBees Posts: 649 Member
    Way to go! I am so excited for you to make it to Onederland!!!!
  • dannytrees1
    dannytrees1 Posts: 123 Member
    Amazing… keep up the great work!
    Dan
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!