Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Definitely looking for new friends on here to rebuild a community of positive and encouraging mongrels.
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Back to the grind, feel free to add.
  • cmvt4
    cmvt4 Posts: 25 Member
    Always looking for motivation & new friends!
  • Taylaholdham97
    Taylaholdham97 Posts: 3 Member
    Husband and I have just started our journey. We are going to the gym 4-5 times a week. Would love some new friends for motivation and inspiration. 🥰
  • Onyxx713
    Onyxx713 Posts: 3 Member
    New here - day 3 and moving slowly but in the right direction. I would like to meet people in general and if you have amazing workouts or recipes - please share.
  • yandesm
    yandesm Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Everyone, I could sure use a lot more activity on my friends page. This is the first time i've accesses the community page despite having the app for well over a year! I hope to meet some of you great motivators
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Mikeruns2021donotaddme Posts: 135 Member
    I’m on here looking for 5-10 consistent members to have as friends who are motivated and active. Not liking for a large group of people. Just consistent, hard working people looking to take on challenging one day at a time. I’m a semi serious runner looking to run a 2:25 marathon. Looking to get stronger and be stronger then excuses I’ve used in the past.

*sorry about my username, I can’t change it.
  • BriannaChristiana1
    BriannaChristiana1 Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone can add me. I would love some support with active members lol
  • KingBenneth
    KingBenneth Posts: 19 Member
    UK user here, closing in on 1000 days logged. Happy to add anyone! :smile:
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    You can add me!!
  • Augos
    Augos Posts: 67 Member
    Back here after 8 month pause. Looking for friends along the way!
  • MKubek24
    MKubek24 Posts: 1 Member
    Anybody live by NE Philly? Let’s get a workout in 🤝
  • alex_marcel_asghar
    alex_marcel_asghar Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,
    I am new member on here and I hope to make friends who will motivate me in my journey to lose weight. I am 36 and have very low self confidence in me due to my weight .
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Hello people! Marylander here
  • CandaceCollinsFitness
    CandaceCollinsFitness Posts: 20 Member
    Hi!! I’ve been here for awhile, but looking for more new friends! I lost 60 lbs back in 2014-2015 but gained it all back plus some. Since 2021 I have been more consistent and down 50 lbs and looking to loose about 100 more! Send me a friend request :)
  • JTLifts1983
    JTLifts1983 Posts: 20 Member
    First day on the site. Thinking it might be nice to have some supportive people around. Feel free to add me.
  • InsanePowers
    InsanePowers Posts: 1 Member
    Sure. Why not
  • Readytokickass2003
    Readytokickass2003 Posts: 17 Member
    I would like to get added. I don't know how to add anyone . Someone please help me
  • EidherZkalche
    EidherZkalche Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, would love to meet new people, feel free to add me
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    what on earth am I doing wrong I can't seem to add any one :( PLEASE add me I am looking for friends THANKS