What's on your mind?

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Kink shaming a prince?

How dare they!! Unless it’s the dude that went to Epstein island - cause that is ducked up

welcome-back-kotter-smile.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited July 2022
    Kink shaming a prince?

How dare they!! Unless it’s the dude that went to Epstein island - cause that is ducked up
    Yeah no. He’s gross

Different guy, harmless thing except for the infidelity but who knows what their personal arrangement is, same family
  • TwitchyMagee
    Kink shaming a prince?

welcome-back-kotter-smile.gif

Aww his name is sullied now
  • FeastRepeat
    I have started liking my own comments. Every time I click that thumb, I laugh. Point is, if we are friends and you are asking yourself if you should delete me.. The answer is yes.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Where do people meet people in real life? Like, not romantically though not not romantically, but just you know meeting people. I tried an art class and the vibe was pretentious. I tried a hiking club and the vibe was strident. I liked my old gym but the coach no longer coaches because he’s busy with his new tattoo business. When I worked in retail that was way too many people but now I hardly deal with people at all and it’s getting a little isolating. Maybe I should go back to school.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I have started liking my own comments. Every time I click that thumb, I laugh. Point is, if we are friends and you are asking yourself if you should delete me.. The answer is yes.

💯
  • MelG7777
    Where do people meet people in real life? Like, not romantically though not not romantically, but just you know meeting people. I tried an art class and the vibe was pretentious. I tried a hiking club and the vibe was strident. I liked my old gym but the coach no longer coaches because he’s busy with his new tattoo business. When I worked in retail that was way too many people but now I hardly deal with people at all and it’s getting a little isolating. Maybe I should go back to school.

Let me know if you think of anything. In the meantime, there’s a new SIMS coming out you might like.
  • TwitchyMagee
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Let me know if you think of anything. In the meantime, there’s a new SIMS coming out you might like.
    yv70yaierl9k.jpeg

• MelG7777

yv70yaierl9k.jpeg
    Do those things come with a name? Name it Mel??🙏🙏
  • TwitchyMagee

yv70yaierl9k.jpeg
    I wouldn’t have it any other way

• MelG7777

yv70yaierl9k.jpeg

It’s gonna be SO annoying and needy.
  • TwitchyMagee

yv70yaierl9k.jpeg

It’s gonna be SO annoying and needy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvR1YgT7QYs

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,079 Member

May I suggest a career in law enforcement. We have an opening 👮🏻
  • TwitchyMagee

So many words and not a single one appropriate

• kinetixtrainer2

You will meet loads of people every 12 hour shift you work. You can look forward to the luxury of switching from days to nights every two weeks. Different people come out at different hours. The options are limitless.

• TwitchyMagee

You will meet loads of people every 12 hour shift you work. You can look forward to the luxury of switching from days to nights every two weeks. Different people come out at different hours. The options are limitless.

Protect and serve, baby

• kinetixtrainer2

Protect and serve, baby

😆 I tried

This is why I’m not on the recruiting team

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2022

Overworked and underpaid?
    Maybe consider a small suburb in OK coz the cops here have their own little kingdom. 😂
  • FeastRepeat
    We can’t make any promises but you can make me dream.
  • kinetixtrainer2

Overworked and underpaid?
    Maybe consider a small suburb in OK coz the cops here have their own little kingdom. 😂

So could I be King? 🤔