The NEW selfie thread with no rules

1149314941496149814991519

Replies

  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 36,607 Member
    Ty6940 wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go but my hard work is paying off

    1by99j8ujxdu.jpeg
    mzxs7k2nwuux.png

    Congratulations,you look amazing.
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 192 Member
    Ty6940 wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go but my hard work is paying off

    1by99j8ujxdu.jpeg

    Don't see the "long way to go" part but your hard work has definitely paid off. Your body is beautiful.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Sometimes I smile 😃 waq0gejh3ahc.jpg

    And when you do - we all smile with you - great pic!!!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 4,309 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    @IslandGal3 just wanted to say hello lovely friend! When I see that face it still makes me smile🥰

    Sorry to interrupt the selfie extravaganza and call you out here but unfortunately I’m trying and failing miserably to say hello or request pals. So I’m stalking waiting to see them on here so I can (pounce😎)say hello! Another words, post a pic so I can gush will ya lady!🤷🏻‍♀️🫶😉

    I really hope you’re well and I know you’re still amazing 😍. Hugs!❤️

    swqab3grczha.jpeg

    Will this do? I took it this morning. I’m in my pjs now, and nobody needs to see that. It’s not even dark here yet. Don’t judge me. 👵😂
    Welcome back sweetheart. We missed you! 🤗❤️


    You look great my friend

  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 4,309 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Sometimes I smile 😃 waq0gejh3ahc.jpg

    New ink on the collar bone???
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 1,394 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    @IslandGal3 just wanted to say hello lovely friend! When I see that face it still makes me smile🥰

    Sorry to interrupt the selfie extravaganza and call you out here but unfortunately I’m trying and failing miserably to say hello or request pals. So I’m stalking waiting to see them on here so I can (pounce😎)say hello! Another words, post a pic so I can gush will ya lady!🤷🏻‍♀️🫶😉

    I really hope you’re well and I know you’re still amazing 😍. Hugs!❤️

    swqab3grczha.jpeg

    Will this do? I took it this morning. I’m in my pjs now, and nobody needs to see that. It’s not even dark here yet. Don’t judge me. 👵😂
    Welcome back sweetheart. We missed you! 🤗❤️


    You look great my friend
    Thank you! 🤗

  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 1,394 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Sometimes I smile 😃 waq0gejh3ahc.jpg

    And when you do - we all smile with you - great pic!!!

    Yes we do.

    Love the smile, T. 💗
  • Ty6940
    Ty6940 Posts: 129 Member
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Ty6940 wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go but my hard work is paying off

    1by99j8ujxdu.jpeg
    mzxs7k2nwuux.png

    Congratulations,you look amazing.

    Thank you 😘
  • Ty6940
    Ty6940 Posts: 129 Member
    Ty6940 wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go but my hard work is paying off

    1by99j8ujxdu.jpeg

    Don't see the "long way to go" part but your hard work has definitely paid off. Your body is beautiful.

    Thank you! That means so mych!
  • mexefa4669
    mexefa4669 Posts: 1 Member
    BeIn2day wrote: »
    v2v2uk0if0vm.jpg
    Happy Saturday 😊 😃
    There’s my girl. Scottish pants! 😉
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 36,607 Member
    edited July 30
    BeIn2day wrote: »
    v2v2uk0if0vm.jpg
    Happy Saturday 😊 😃

    That is a great pic. Awesome smile girl.
    Happy Saturday too you as well.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 36,607 Member
    Ty6940 wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Ty6940 wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go but my hard work is paying off

    1by99j8ujxdu.jpeg
    mzxs7k2nwuux.png

    Congratulations,you look amazing.

    Thank you 😘

    You are most welcome. Thank you for post such an inspiring photo.
  • BeIn2day
    BeIn2day Posts: 1,674 Member
    mexefa4669 wrote: »
    BeIn2day wrote: »
    v2v2uk0if0vm.jpg
    Happy Saturday 😊 😃
    There’s my girl. Scottish pants! 😉

    Hello there ! Been a while lol 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
  • BeIn2day
    BeIn2day Posts: 1,674 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    BeIn2day wrote: »
    v2v2uk0if0vm.jpg
    Happy Saturday 😊 😃

    That is a great pic. Awesome smile girl.
    Happy Saturday too you as well.

    Thanks ! 😁😊
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member
    Ty6940 wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here. Still a long way to go but my hard work is paying off

    1by99j8ujxdu.jpeg
    mzxs7k2nwuux.png

    You look beautiful! And I’m super impressed…. You have done a great job and I hope you’re proud of yourself because I sure am! 🤗🫶🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 31
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Sometimes I smile 😃 waq0gejh3ahc.jpg

    Gosh you’re pretty!!!😍🤗❤️❤️❤️

  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    wywfyai7xx96.jpg

    I snapped a quick selfie today on the job ....i think trying to be quick and discreet had me looking a little surprised looking lol

    I think you look amazing my friend! 🤩. Green camo looks good on you😎🤘
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member
    Its been a while.... Hi ☕🖤🌻
    1vmrfik00y9b.jpg

    You look as lovely as ever! 😍🌷