Do you like the new Dashboard

My Fitness Pal changed the look of the app.

Do you like the new Dashboard 20 votes

The New Look and Flow is Is Better
25%
jst1986Shann_GoLiveOnceBeHappyChef_Barbellmlbrowninsc0508 5 votes
The Old Look and Flow was better.
75%
Lorraine128laurad1978goldengirl111Tori1205mackie_pantsscarlett_kdeejpgIAmTheGlueBWA468elainemariebenesSeffell15822SnotfaceMcGeeboilerdawg2009Paindeme 15 votes
Both have similar Look and Feel
0%

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    I just think the front page (dashboard) is a wasted page. Where it goes from there is about the same as it was before. But I’d like important info on the dashboard page itself.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    I love the new look. I love how the app now opens to logging and stats instead of the newsfeed.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    I quite like it. I use my desktop to interact with the Community and my app pretty much just for logging, so I like that I can open app and immediately scan a product or log a food without having to faff about.
  • KNoceros
    KNoceros Posts: 324 Member
    I don’t dislike it, but it’s slow and there is always an advert just where I want to scroll the screen to allow me to log weight. (Exclusive app user here).
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,029 Member
    edited August 2022
    I like some parts better, some parts less. Overall, it's mostly just different. I can figure it out. Nothing is so bothersome that I'm going to rage-quit over it, and I don't believe in getting fussed about things I can't change, so I'm just getting on with it. 🤷‍♀️ I wish we didn't have a thread about it in just about every forum topic area, but I can't change that, either. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    I just think the front page (dashboard) is a wasted page. Where it goes from there is about the same as it was before. But I’d like important info on the dashboard page itself.

Yes, I never use the current or former dashboard. I go straight to Diary or More > Recipes.

I use desktop for the forums and to log exercise, because I have no ads on desktop and the full-phone ads when logging exercise on my phone can be really hard to close.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I like some parts better, some parts less. Overall, it's mostly just different. I can figure it out. Nothing is so bothersome that I'm going to rage-quit over it, and I don't believe in getting fussed about things I can't change, so I'm just getting on with it. 🤷‍♀️ I wish we didn't have a thread about it in just about every forum topic area, but I can't change that, either. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Right? It's like people think they'll change it back if they keep complaining. It's a free app that has allowed me to lose 53 lbs and maintain it. The only part of the app I would change is the layout of the forums! Well, and more accurate entries in the database, but that's crowd-sourced, so it's on me to help with that.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

Right? It's like people think they'll change it back if they keep complaining. It's a free app that has allowed me to lose 53 lbs and maintain it. The only part of the app I would change is the layout of the forums! Well, and more accurate entries in the database, but that's crowd-sourced, so it's on me to help with that.

Seriously well said... 👏
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    The Old Look and Flow was better.
    I quite like it. I use my desktop to interact with the Community and my app pretty much just for logging, so I like that I can open app and immediately scan a product or log a food without having to faff about.

how to comment is confusing....