• broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19Shmoo69
    Sunday
    Week 1
    P. W. 287
    C. W. 278

I'm not sure how I was supposed to start. Was I to use the weight I signed up with or what I showed today?

@19shmoo69 Ya did good! Last Sunday (7/24) was your starting weight (P.W.) and yesterday (7/31) was your first week weigh-in (C.W.).
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    leti126 wrote: »
    Quick question! I noticed on the spreadsheet that there is a section for step challenges, how/when do we report that? Thanks

@leti126 (and anyone else interested!!) You can report daily steps here and I'll log them in the spreadsheet.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    @broncobuddee My starting weight is 217.3! Thank you!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Quick question! I noticed on the spreadsheet that there is a section for step challenges, how/when do we report that? Thanks

@leti126 (and anyone else interested!!) You can report daily steps here and I'll log them in the spreadsheet.

I needed some motivation to get stepping again woohoo!!
  • bethanie0825
    @19shmoo69 what is your user name over on FitBit? or email?
  • deevan451
    deevan451 Posts: 5 Member
    Aug 1, 2022
    Weight: 190.1 (yesterday 190.1) :/
    Upper body: :)
    Lower body: :)
    Walking: :)
    Psyllium Husk: :)
    Estimated Calories: 2268 (excess 146) :(
  • bethanie0825
    My name is Bethanie. I've been on MFP for awhile although I did take a break and go with WW for about a year. I'm a 911 dispatcher who works permanent night shift (1730-0530) in Central NC. My highest weight was 255ish and probably a little more. I've been stuck between 225-235 for about a year, back and forth on the same 10lbs. So I'm starting over for the millionth time. But definitely excited to be back on my favorite team.

Steps Totals so far:
    July 31st - 21324
    August 1st - 7118
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,045 Member

Username is Darren B.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 688 Member
    edited August 2022

Yay! Thanks for doing this. I love step challenges! Really keeps me motivated.

Aug1: 13 125 steps

• leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member

Awesome!

August 1: 13,186
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    happysquidmuffin
    Tuesday
    HW- 170
    PW- 143
    CW - 143
    Aug 1 Steps: 7,925
  • bethanie0825
    19shmoo69 wrote: »

Username is Darren B.

I got a fail message on my app as well but when I logged onto the website, I saw your request :)
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    User: FushiaKat
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 149.4
    CW: 148.8

I hurt my lower rib on the right side doing something stupid. When I couldn't get the lid off of my water bottle, I laid over it to twist off the top and my rib popped. It's not broken or fractured just really tender making it hard to breathe and bend down. I do own an electric jar opener and I should make room on my counter for it since I've been having so much trouble getting things to open and re-opening them afterward is difficult too.

My husband said my shirts look tiny now! ♥ I did find some comfortable underwear, and now I need a smaller bra size too. Time has gone by so quickly, it just seems like 3 months ago I was buying new clothes, now I'm needing smaller clothes again. I don't regret it, because I felt good wearing my new clothes and it boosted myself image. And my husband said that's why I gave you money for new clothes. ♥ I'm sure glad he did.

Just for the record, I'm a Tea and Cold Brew coffee person. I drink equal amounts of both. But plain Iced Tea is what I reach for when I'm hungry, instead of reaching for cookies or something with sugar. I don't know if it's possible to eliminate emotional eating, I just think switching to no-calorie, low-calorie options worked for me. I still eat emotionally. But now I stay within my calorie budget on most days, and I always plan on those day's I go over so I know exactly how many extra calories I will be consuming. I had to take the guess work out of my eating habits.

We are having a heatwave 100-degree temperature so I'm staying in the cool house doing housework, reading and gaming. My new computer is being shipped out this week, I can't wait to set it up, but it's a bit scary too since it has Window's 11 Professional that I must learn.
This discussion has been closed.