What's on your mind?

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    I used to be an athlete. I now fall in parking lots like a *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*

Oouch.. @PaperDoll_ pushed you didn't she? 😲

I wasn't going to say anything or press charges. But, you are right Jo. It is time to put an end to her evil reign. Where's a hot cop when you need one?
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I used to be an athlete. I now fall in parking lots like a *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*

I wasn't going to say anything or press charges. But, you are right Jo. It is time to put an end to her evil reign. Where's a hot cop when you need one?

I just knew it.. you're such a trouper, you poor thing. 😞 I hope she doesn't beat you too badly for saying this in public.. stay strong my friend.

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

Of course you aren't violent .. *cringes* please don't beat me

I always have your back Jo, we will shove her in your basement. Now we just need some bait 🤔

@FeastRepeat Step over for a sec, I need to speak to you.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I just knew it.. you're such a trouper, you poor thing. 😞 I hope she doesn't beat you too badly for saying this in public.. stay strong my friend.

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

I always have your back Jo, we will shove her in your basement. Now we just need some bait 🤔

🤣😂 @Featbaitrepeat
  • kinetixtrainer2
    8 long months before John Wick 4 comes out :(

I’m looking forward to this myself.

Yess! John Wick 3 was so good my expectations are high for this next one

Have you ever watched of his training videos for this movie with Taran Tactical ? His actually very good.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

🤣😂 @Featbaitrepeat

I quit
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited August 2022
    8 long months before John Wick 4 comes out :(

I’m looking forward to this myself.

Yess! John Wick 3 was so good my expectations are high for this next one

Have you ever watched of his training videos for this movie with Taran Tactical ? His actually very good.

yes I was going to mention those to you. He is a natural with the gun
  • FeastRepeat

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

🤣😂 @Featbaitrepeat

I quit

It will only hurt for a moment

But the scars are forever
  • kinetixtrainer2

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

🤣😂 @Featbaitrepeat

I quit

Don’t lie to the man😂.

It will be a horrific, slow, torturous experience for you. You also may enjoy it. It’s a toss up really 🤷‍♂️

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    You know, I come on here all sweet and kind… prepared to be innocent and spread joy around and stuff…

But you kids make it impossible. 😤
  • FeastRepeat

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

🤣😂 @Featbaitrepeat

I quit

You know, I come on here all sweet and kind… prepared to be innocent and spread joy around and stuff…

Yea we start off friends and now it's Lord of the Flies in here. Such a shame
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

🤣😂 @Featbaitrepeat

I quit

Yea we start off friends and now it's Lord of the Flies in here. Such a shame

You got enough friends. Only one 🦒. 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I am not violent 😑

I have minions for that.

🤣😂 @Featbaitrepeat

I quit

Don’t lie to the man😂.

It will be a horrific, slow, torturous experience for you. You also may enjoy it. It’s a toss up really 🤷‍♂️

Sshhhhh, I'm trying to help a girl out here 😏

🤗🥰😂
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 433 Member
    edited August 2022
    Ok muscle people.
    I need to tone my arms no joke anymore I have to look fire in this bridesmaid dress.

I got a year.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Ok muscle people.
    I need to tone my arms no joke anymore I have to look fire in this bridesmaid dress.

I got a year.

02k990tji49i.jpeg

There ya go. Chop chop. 😎
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 433 Member
    Ok muscle people.

I got a year.

02k990tji49i.jpeg

Thanks doll.

Now I have to figure what all this means. Tricep pushDOWNS. Isn't it push ups lol. Will Google. Is this what you do?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Ok muscle people.

I got a year.

02k990tji49i.jpeg

Thanks doll.

Now I have to figure what all this means. Tricep pushDOWNS. Isn't it push ups lol. Will Google. Is this what you do?

Yeah google those for sure if you don’t know what they are. This is from my current routine. I just switched and started this very basic bro split. I’m actually enjoying being back on 3 sets or 8 reps routine. Do you have gym membership ?

• kinetixtrainer2
    Ok muscle people.

I got a year.

02k990tji49i.jpeg

Thanks doll.

586vri9erww0.jpeg

Here’s the whole thing in case you’re genuinely interested.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Resumes or CVs if you're fancy. I used to love reading them cause it's this little snapshot of what someone thinks is important and often people have done some really cool stuff. I was writing mine yesterday and I have some pretty neat stuff I could add in there... although it's mostly sports related but I guess that's kinds neat.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited August 2022
    an old muscle guy at the gym holding court telling some starry eyed dreamers how bad vegetables are.
  • FeastRepeat
    an old muscle guy at the gym holding court telling some starry eyed dreamers how bad vegetables are.

They need to shut down the internet yesterday.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

They need to shut down the internet yesterday.

It was terrible. For half a second I almost gave a *kitten*