• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    I might be going back to coffee tomorrow because this *kitten* sucks

It's time. Come back to the dark side.
    cmsienk wrote: »

Do it!

Always one cup for me per day. Just part of the daily ritual.
    you people are the worst😂

I do 2 cups in the morning and thats it. I will say from what I've read it can deplete your magnesium levels...so can alcohol. So, basically I take magnesium supplements 😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited August 2022

Do it!

I do 2 cups in the morning and thats it. I will say from what I've read it can deplete your magnesium levels...so can alcohol. So, basically I take magnesium supplements 😅
    Since I had Covid in January caffeine seems to have a negative effect on me. It gives me aural migraines if I’m not really careful to keep the dosage precise. Too much in either direction messes me up. However I’m wondering if part of that is because caffeine also changes my behavior regarding food and hydration

I rarely drink alcohol. I always have it in the house but I drink probably 3 or four times a year
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member

Do it!

Since I had Covid in January caffeine seems to have a negative effect on me. It gives me aural migraines if I’m not really careful to keep the dosage precise. Too much in either direction messes me up. However I’m wondering if part of that is because caffeine also changes my behavior regarding food and hydration

I rarely drink alcohol. I always have it in the house but I drink probably 3 or four times a year

I had the shakes from too much caffeine the other day so I've cut it out and really don't miss it so far. Although I had a headache which I've realized might be due to no coffee. Ice been having these really delicious fruit teas so I guess that's made the transition easier
  • TwitchyMagee

Do it!

I had the shakes from too much caffeine the other day so I've cut it out and really don't miss it so far. Although I had a headache which I've realized might be due to no coffee. Ice been having these really delicious fruit teas so I guess that's made
    the transition easier
    If you get a chance later can you post a picture of the fruit teas so I can see if they’re available in the states?

• TwitchyMagee
    The earth is spinning faster
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I sure am taking the scenic route to my goal weight :|
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Stop and smell the baked goods along the way. Worth it
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member

Stop and smell the baked goods along the way. Worth it

You sir are like one of those enablers on my 600 lb life
  • TwitchyMagee
    I’m wearing a top without a camisole for the first time since 1997
  • TwitchyMagee
    & because noise is often performative
  • TwitchyMagee
    I think I’m going to do a little early morning hike on Sunday because I found a trail mix recipe I really like the look of
  • Alinouveau2

Do it!

I had the shakes from too much caffeine the other day so I've cut it out and really don't miss it so far. Although I had a headache which I've realized might be due to no coffee. Ice been having these really delicious fruit teas so I guess that's made
    the transition easier
    If you get a chance later can you post a picture of the fruit teas so I can see if they’re available in the states?

I think it's a Canadian brand but is available online. The peach one is really tasty.

s2pefxs4z6j0.jpg
  • Alinouveau2
    Btw the teas have a bit of sweetness somehow which is kind of nice and doesn't make me miss coffee. Although I use coffee to get calcium form the milk so I'll have to rethink that
  • TwitchyMagee
    Btw the teas have a bit of sweetness somehow which is kind of nice and doesn't make me miss coffee. Although I use coffee to get calcium form the milk so I'll have to rethink that

Thank you so much for doing that and for letting me know about the sweetness. They probably have Stevia which means not for me but I am still on the hunt😁
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    edited August 2022

Thank you so much for doing that and for letting me know about the sweetness. They probably have Stevia which means not for me but I am still on the hunt😁
    I also don't like Stevia so I was curious. I only looked up two of them - Peach Zing and Blueberry Pancakes (ingredients in the next spoiler) - and it isn't Stevia. Davidstea.com
    n7nengwejjd5.jpg
    4c3ib1uwcpzh.jpg
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022

I also don't like Stevia so I was curious. I only looked up two of them - Peach Zing and Blueberry Pancakes (ingredients in the next spoiler) - and it isn't Stevia. Davidstea.com
    n7nengwejjd5.jpg
    4c3ib1uwcpzh.jpg
    !!! Sugar! What on earth is that?
    Eta: Also yes going to look for these
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited August 2022
    I am always happy and satisfied after...
    A PB&J sammich snack. Never misses
  • TwitchyMagee
    x

Mmmmmmm buhlicious
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    x

Mmmmmmm buhlicious

listen... natural peanut butter, low carb bread (or just a good wheat) and some homemade jam...place in air fryer for 3 min.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Im gunna say I was so disappointed opening your spoiler 😔🤣