15 pounds to lose challenge August 1 - October 31, 2022

Replies

• swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    @deepwoodslady
    So how did everything go on Monday?
  • BrankoMK
    BrankoMK Posts: 12 Member
    Ruby, great idea on the journal for thankfulness! I'll incorporate that too. My desire is to be healthy in all areas of my life. Thank you.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Great Goals, Ruby! I have been doing a 5 minute morning positive affirmation I found on youtube daily for about a week now and I really do feel more serene and peaceful after. No matter how busy you think you are, you DO have 5 minutes! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j734gLbQFbU
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,479 Member
    BTW there is no way I could get into nor get out of that position. I sit in a chair or on the sofa!
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Not looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow. I was doing really well and was down 2Lbs earlier this week but I'm sure I gained it and more back. My problem is bread...anything bread like. As soon as I put bread in my mouth I gain weight.
    Going to have to get strict with my diet and cut out breads and see what happens.
    Let's see what happens

Same thing happens to me, but it's any carbs(Bread is the worst). If I go over approximately net 30 carbs daily. Even if it's good low carb veggies. :-( My body seems to hold onto them. Even if it's a cardio workout day. My body doesn't seem to burn them. It could also be water weight that comes with the carbs. I read somewhere and my sons agree, with every gram of carb 4 grams of water retains with it.