What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m nervous because my oldest is taking his first road test right now

Good luck to your oldest! They stopped them here during covid shutdowns. My oldest never took the test!😳And I think it might still be optional. I haven’t looked into it lately though.

Do you mean they can’t get their license or do you mean they are giving out licenses without a road test?

They give it out with no road test! Or they were anyway. I’ll find out with the next one soon.
    The jokes are writing themselves! 😁

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

Good luck to your oldest! They stopped them here during covid shutdowns. My oldest never took the test!😳And I think it might still be optional. I haven’t looked into it lately though.

Do you mean they can’t get their license or do you mean they are giving out licenses without a road test?

They give it out with no road test! Or they were anyway. I’ll find out with the next one soon.

Where'd you get your license? A box of cracker jacks!?!

YES!!!!

(But, seriously, wtf? 😀)
  • TwitchyMagee
    glassyo wrote: »

Where'd you get your license? A box of cracker jacks!?!

YES!!!!

(But, seriously, wtf? 😀)

I was hoping this would happen😂

• TwitchyMagee
    I probably should not have eaten all of that spicy shrimp
  • TwitchyMagee
    Cobbler in a mug
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,667 Member
    Cobbler in a mug

😋🤣
  • glassyo
    Cobbler in a mug

That sounds good.

I baked this weekend.

Well, not baked. I mixed. Two ingredients. One from a can and the other from a bottle. :)

It was this two ingredient (sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice) no bake lemon pie thingy that came up on the yahoo webpage. I REALLY miss lemon meringue pie so thought this would be a nice substitute. I didn't even put in a pie crust. I bought those dessert shells and some coconut whipped topping and it wasn't bad but it's like 3 calories per gram of filling and you don't get much! :) The canned lemon meringue pie filling is less calories and that will be next. :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Cobbler in a mug

That sounds good.

I baked this weekend.

Well, not baked. I mixed. Two ingredients. One from a can and the other from a bottle. :)

It was this two ingredient (sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice) no bake lemon pie thingy that came up on the yahoo webpage. I REALLY miss lemon meringue pie so thought this would be a nice substitute. I didn't even put in a pie crust. I bought those dessert shells and some coconut whipped topping and it wasn't bad but it's like 3 calories per gram of filling and you don't get much! :) The canned lemon meringue pie filling is less calories and that will be next. :)

You creatively assembled! This is good
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Netflix and chillin.. Alone
    Trainwreck99: Woodstock 99. What a *kitten* show. Glad I was too old for this, even in '99. Then again Korn, Kid Rock, and Limp Bizkit headliners. Couldn't pay me to go in 1899. 1999. 2099. Ever.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Vodka
    Cranberry Juice and... morning thoughts
  • TwitchyMagee
    Trainwreck99: Woodstock 99. What a *kitten* show. Glad I was too old for this, even in '99. Then again Korn, Kid Rock, and Limp Bizkit headliners. Couldn't pay me to go in 1899. 1999. 2099. Ever.

Route 17 was jampacked for hours. You missed out
  • glassyo
    Cobbler in a mug

That sounds good.

I baked this weekend.

You're so supportive. :)
  • FeastRepeat

Oh hey Snuffy. Yea, and that traffic jam was the highlight.
  • TwitchyMagee

Oh hey Snuffy. Yea, and that traffic jam was the highlight.
    I used to go to a lot of shows. A lot a lot. And a lot of big venues like that. And I get them all mixed up. I can’t remember who was playing lollapalooza who was playing Woodstock etc. I guess I could Google it.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Cobbler in a mug

That sounds good.

I baked this weekend.

You're so supportive. :)
    Like a high quality brassiere
  • TwitchyMagee
    How I don’t go anywhere anymore & I’m pretty happy about that
  • cmsienk
    Why can I go hours into the day and not be hungry (I've been up for 7 hours and have only had coffee so far) but after dinner I can't control the snacking?
  • TwitchyMagee
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Why can I go hours into the day and not be hungry (I've been up for 7 hours and have only had coffee so far) but after dinner I can't control the snacking?
    Caffeine is an appetite suppressant
  • FeastRepeat

Good grief. Imagine if I didn’t drink coffee.
    rbi2qtcqo3vv.gif
  • cmsienk

Good grief. Imagine if I didn’t drink coffee.
    rbi2qtcqo3vv.gif

Apparently, I'm right there with you. 🤣