wmj0pmfrqcrd.png

By Pounds
    5ak09b0uzadd.png
    d9wnxaqgt4mr.png

Team Winners
    u8svsyg56vte.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and those with honorable mentions! Have a great week ahead!!
    Jessica
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 382 Member
    Wishing you a great week too! Congratulations to all the winners! <3
  • msashleybing
    msashleybing Posts: 40 Member
    MsAshleyBing
    Sunday
    PW: 199.2
    CW: 198.4
    LTD: 7lbs

All week I was dropping! Got to 197.6 yesterday, then today saw a slight bump. I'm sure I'll see it drop off again tomorrow. 😂

Step goal: 6,000
    8/5: 7,438
    8/6: 8,575

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,262 Member
    Steps:
    8/6 7,921
    8/7 3,733
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Ewilhelm2487
    PW:242.9
    CW:243.8

This is last week's weigh in(sorry!). We were on vacation and I came home sunburnt, and got so overheated I got sick. I think the beach life was not meant for my pale body 🤣🤣 I was so lightheaded, hot and dehydrated I could barely move around yesterday.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 375 Member
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 177.8
    CW: 179.3
    LTD: -2.9

Last couple of weeks have been a rollercoaster. Sorry for MIA. I'm back and determined to stick to it.
    Here is my steps for August Challenge if I'm not too late to join?

July 31= 6114
    Aug 1= 9103
    Aug 2= 6963
    Aug 3= 7142
    Aug 4= 13,587
    Aug 5= 4785
    Aug 6= 5606
    Aug 7= 4762
    My goal steps are still 9000 per day, Thank you
  • jessicakrall8
    Ewilhelm2487
    PW:242.9
    CW:243.8

This is last week's weigh in(sorry!). We were on vacation and I came home sunburnt, and got so overheated I got sick. I think the beach life was not meant for my pale body 🤣🤣 I was so lightheaded, hot and dehydrated I could barely move around yesterday.

I've asked the MODS to switch the NWI to an LWI for last week. Please remember to weigh in again this Friday. Thanks! Hope you're starting to feel better!! Heat stroke hits hard...I've had it happen many times...Take care!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @JenHul I got you down for the step challenge at 9k. Glad you're back and working hard...nice steps so far!
    Jessica
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Susanna527
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    PW: 202.0
    CW: 200.4
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    edited August 2022
    @ewilhelm2487

I hope you're feeling better & staying cool & hydrated. I got sun poisoning when I was in my early twenties, and it was absolutely horrible. I was nauseous, in pain, lightheaded, and I had the most awful blisters all over my body. It took me a good week to recover.

I'm German & Irish - my nickname in school was Casper! Beach life is definitely not for me, so I can totally relate. I'm even more cautious now, use a really good sunscreen, wear loose, long sleeve cotton clothing when I go out, and even use a sun protecting black parasol. It's very normal to see folks in my town strolling around with a sun parasol ⛱

I worry, too, because two of my friends have recently been to the doctor/hospital for removal of skin cancers 😔
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    leni1us
    Steps 8/7 - 8,515
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,558 Member
    Steps
    Aug 4: 14.671
    Aug 5: 20.716
    Aug 6: 16.834
    Aug 7: 16.111
    Aug 8: 15.422
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,181 Member
    Daily Step goal: 10,000
    Sun 8/7: 10,865
    Mon 8/8: 15,632
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 268 Member
    Hello all, I've been MIA...returned from our camping trip (this past Saturday) and needing to get back into action.
    **I seem to struggle or lag in getting back into the mode of things after a break - Is this slippery slope scenario, also the case for others?... I've heard only action (even if small) creates the momentum, so i guess I just gotta get to it.

This month's goals:
    • Back to planning/logging meals
    • Drop the 4lbs i gained during the mini-vacation
    • Maintain my daily step count 6k minimum

@jessicakrall8 - If not too late to join the step challenge, below are my steps 😏
    8/1 4,103
    8/2 3,991
    8/3 11,336
    8/4 11,329
    8/5 4,844
    8/6 3,898
    8/7 4,509
    8/8 4,515
    wgjsc4nu3jo2.png
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Susanna527 wrote: »
    @ewilhelm2487

I hope you're feeling better & staying cool & hydrated. I got sun poisoning when I was in my early twenties, and it was absolutely horrible. I was nauseous, in pain, lightheaded, and I had the most awful blisters all over my body. It took me a good week to recover.

I'm German & Irish - my nickname in school was Casper! Beach life is definitely not for me, so I can totally relate. I'm even more cautious now, use a really good sunscreen, wear loose, long sleeve cotton clothing when I go out, and even use a sun protecting black parasol. It's very normal to see folks in my town strolling around with a sun parasol ⛱

I worry, too, because two of my friends have recently been to the doctor/hospital for removal of skin cancers 😔

I, too, am German and Irish, so the sun is not my friend lol
    I'm usually pretty good about sunscreen but I totally forgot about myself. After I got sunscreen on my toddler he basically ran into the lake🤣
    I didn't even feel sunburnt until I went to take top off and I almost cried it hurt so bad. Now I'm just itchy as my burn starts to tan and this is my least favorite part.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 526 Member
    @Yukie_OP The Slippery Slope scenario is definitely the same for me. I find it very easy to fall into old patterns.
    I do find that taking that first little step gets the momentum going. Took my little step today by getting back into the gym this morning.
  • jessicakrall8
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Hello all, I've been MIA...returned from our camping trip (this past Saturday) and needing to get back into action.
    **I seem to struggle or lag in getting back into the mode of things after a break - Is this slippery slope scenario, also the case for others?... I've heard only action (even if small) creates the momentum, so i guess I just gotta get to it.

This month's goals:
    • Back to planning/logging meals
    • Drop the 4lbs i gained during the mini-vacation
    • Maintain my daily step count 6k minimum

@jessicakrall8 - If not too late to join the step challenge, below are my steps 😏
    8/1 4,103
    8/2 3,991
    8/3 11,336
    8/4 11,329
    8/5 4,844
    8/6 3,898
    8/7 4,509
    8/8 4,515
    wgjsc4nu3jo2.png

@Yukie_OP Very nice goals, Yukie! I put you down for the AUG Step Challenge, but our stats start on Sunday each time, so I need 7/31 steps if you have any. Got you all caught up, but I also need your daily goal (changes every month)...where are you looking forward to walking this month?!

Welcome back from your vacation and glad you had fun with your family!
    Jessica
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    @bearchested

I grew up in Spring! Went to Westfield HS!

This discussion has been closed.