• dawnfire72
    dawnfire72 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The in-laws right now :#
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I'm already annoyed.

(Not saying why. Just best I say it here :))
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    Whatever the truck is across the street that's sooooo loud I had to yell thank you to my grocery delivery guy
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    The dude who keep getting to my favorite treadmill before me.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

You know ….. early bird and all. 🤷‍♂️
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I purposely got there early early today so I could make sure to get the rack but this is the third day in a row the same guy has taken my treadmill😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I purposely got there early early today so I could make sure to get the rack but this is the third day in a row the same guy has taken my treadmill😂

I recommend going to the gym right at closing this evening. Place a note on it saying, “out of order.” Get there in the morning and calmly walk to the treadmill, remove the sticker and press start. Then look over at the guy and smile.

You’re welcome 😁
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I recommend going to the gym right at closing this evening. Place a note on it saying, “out of order.” Get there in the morning and calmly walk to the treadmill, remove the sticker and press start. Then look over at the guy and smile.

You’re welcome 😁

I hugged you for that. There’s a plastic yellow chain I’m going to put right across it 😉
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

You’re welcome 😁

I hugged you for that. There’s a plastic yellow chain I’m going to put right across it 😉

Thank you and you’re welcome 🤗

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    How on earth can anyone in this state afford to pay 2.5 million for a house? They can't. So maybe we'll get a celebrity living 15 minutes away. Or a drug lord. Or who knows.

I felt the same way when the SO's neighbour listed their house for $900K. Rural area with NO services, dirt road, well, septic, etc. Artist dude bought it. His last painting sold for $4mil.

I'm probably more appalled that someone would pay $4mil for a painting than $900K for a house in the boonies.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    A homeless guy threw a cup of ice at me as I was walking by.

I was pretty far away too and it still hit me.The words "*kitten*" and "*kitten*!" came out of my mouth.

It was more the surprise and intention than the actual ice hitting me that did it.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Why is my toilet so high? I need to wear heels every time I sit down
  • moodymermaid3690
    moodymermaid3690 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That dang commercial for a hard seltzer (the name escapes me) where a disembodied head repeatedly "sings", "fruit, fruit, fruit, and fruit, and fruit". It bothers me far more than it should, ha-ha.

- moodymermaid3690 🧜🏻‍♀️
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options

Which is worse though: a high toilet or when you practically fall onto your *kitten* when the toilet is way shorter than expected?
    It depends how much leverage I’m going to need for the task. If I’m going to be performing a Valsalva maneuver I’d like to be lower to the ground
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Which is worse though: a high toilet or when you practically fall onto your *kitten* when the toilet is way shorter than expected?
    It depends how much leverage I’m going to need for the task. If I’m going to be performing a Valsalva maneuver I’d like to be lower to the ground

How did the treadmill trick workout for you ?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I’m actually off schedule today because I’m off on Fridays. I’ll have to try it out on Monday. Today I’m going to exercise outside! I’m very excited

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I’m actually off schedule today because I’m off on Fridays. I’ll have to try it out on Monday. Today I’m going to exercise outside! I’m very excited

Nice! Enjoy your day and your workout. 💪🏼😁
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaid dresses are so average looking at best and boring.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I've never heard of "Valsalva maneuver" before and tbh I don't have much faith in people online so I was worried Google would lead me to something dirty
    it’s nothing sexual

• Gymladmatt
    Gymladmatt Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    People not re racking weights after use!
    Don’t be so bloody lazy!!