Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Tara_1216
    Tara_1216 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi! Been away from MFP for a while and trying to get back on track. Feel free to add me!! πŸ˜ƒ
  • debbiebrzo
    debbiebrzo Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • NZ_Hunter
    NZ_Hunter Posts: 2 Member
    Add me people! Long time user, with mixed results, but i never got involved with this community. What a wasted opportunity! I'd love to tag along with like minded individuals on this journey of self-improvement.
  • Stlfan4life21
    Stlfan4life21 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I rejoined MFP to start getting healthy again. Feel free to add me as I can always use new friends to keep me motivated and on track.
  • AmiW85
    AmiW85 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'm Ami, 37. At the moment I'm VERY overweight and unhealthy. I'd love some new competition, sorry I mean friends lol. Feel free to add me and my strange sense of humour xx
    P.s I can be a really supportive friend too 😊
  • conquer45
    conquer45 Posts: 1 Member
    Any tips/motivation is welcome. Feel free
    add me.
  • TexasRed40
    TexasRed40 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • StevieFraser
    StevieFraser Posts: 2 Member
    Not new to MFP but never tried adding friends etc. Happy for people to add me.

My exercise/fitness is hiking and wild camping.
  • Notmyachillesheelg
    Notmyachillesheelg Posts: 57 Member
    Brand new here, 34 year old male 125 or so lbs to lose. Would love friends of all ages and sizes and success levels. Let’s do this!!
  • Jovijovi86
    Jovijovi86 Posts: 16 Member
    Back again to lose the last bit of weight!
  • Lonewolf122400
    Lonewolf122400 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for more friends on here. Feel free to add me !
  • Jemusky72
    Jemusky72 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all :)
    I have come back (again and again) and now back here once more :blush:
    I would preferably like to lose around 80/85lbs (6st or 38kg)
    My HW was 265lb and I am currently down to 257lb would love to get to around 180lbs.
    I have just bought a new Fitbit to try and motivate me to move more but my current mental health would much prefer me to stay put.
    I wouldn't mind having a few people along this journey with me :)
    I am in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK :)
  • chette78
    chette78 Posts: 82 Member
    add me! I need some friends.... :)<3
  • Still looking for more friends :D Have a great bunch at the moment , but it doesn't hurt to expand the motivational library of minions :D
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Back at it.. again.. Feel free to add me 😎
  • NJPhil
    NJPhil Posts: 45 Member
    I could use some more active friends on here, I am down 12 lbs +/- and have 8 lbs left to go for my original goal. Seeing others succeed here keeps me motivated to continue pushing toward my goal.
  • NunyaWest
    NunyaWest Posts: 87 Member
    Went from basically the best shape of my life to nearly the worst over the last couple of years with the transition to work from home. Getting back on track to establishing healthy eating and exercise habits. Looking for those who want to support and be supportive in overall healthy lifestyle choices.
  • evilgenius17
    evilgenius17 Posts: 1 Member
    I don't have a single friend on here please add me is love to see how everyone else is getting on and get motivated
  • Mam2be23
    Mam2be23 Posts: 1 Member
    I am on the last hurdle. From 20st to 14st 6lbs. Come join me. I play basketball, football and do PT.