What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    mlrtri wrote: »
    Losing 5 more lbs before my Dr appt next month so I can be “overweight” and not “obese”.

The doctors scale is motivating me too. Last appointment I was obese. I finally got below obese a couple weeks ago. You got this!
  • dralicephd
    dralicephd Posts: 401 Member
    dralicephd wrote: »
    To get out of my vacation mindset!
    I didn't have an internet connection while gone and that made logging food difficult, so I stopped logging. While I wasn't exactly eating poorly, I wasn't really watching macros either. For me, success in weight loss and maintenance is about hitting my protein target (or I get the hangries and eat with reckless abandon). Exercise was also not as regular on vacation.

I've successfully logged for the last 2 days. I hit my macro targets today. However, I didn't exercise and I should have. Tomorrow is another day.

Ok, I'm back into the swing of things! Now I'm realizing that the weight I've been maintaining has put me slightly between clothing sizes. :neutral: I've decided to cut calories again to try and lose just a few pounds so that my clothes can fit comfortably at the new size. My goal is about 5-ish pounds by Halloween. Slow and steady...
  • 9bhtn65nzj
    9bhtn65nzj Posts: 99 Member
    9bhtn65nzj wrote: »
    9bhtn65nzj wrote: »
    The mini goal motivating me is to lose the next 10 lbs to reach 70KG. I started at 85 KG on 1st May 2022. I am currently hovering around 74.5 KG. My ultimate goal is to reach 65KG but one fight at a time.

6.2 lbs to go!!!
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    trying to go 128 -> 135ish by EOY
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,725 Member
    edited August 2022
    It’s no munchies after dinner ✅
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!