Thursday: 10442
    Friday: 10466
    Saturday: 12805
    TOTAL: 71,229
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm
    Have fun at the faire!
    Turkey is a good source of protein so go for it, just stay away from the sweets and rolls.
    You'll get plenty of walking in so just enjoy and have a good weekend
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,447 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm Wow, the faire sounds great! I would love to eat a turkey leg lol

@SarahJoyManea I also work an office job and find it difficult to get enough steps in my day. I'm not sure I could get up any earlier (already up at 5:30am) and unfortunately only get 30 mins for a lunch break, so I am still trying out ideas for getting my step count up! I try to get up from my desk at least once an hour and walk around the building, but that's not actually a huge amount of steps. I sometimes spend a few extra minutes in the ladies' room, walking in place in the cubicle lol - that seems to help a lot. Outside of work, I've taken up Pokemon Go again which is helping me get out with my son more often so it's good for both of us!
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    shnkrnrynn wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 210
    CW (Current Weight): 210

Total kms ran last week: 17.57 km

I need to get to 70 kg (154 lb) by Sept last week before first snow.

That would mean losing 8 pounds EACH week for the next 7 weeks - EXTREMELY unhealthy (and unrealistic). You may seriously hurt yourself attempting that. You seem to have plateaued, which is quite normal. You've lost A LOT since April, and in a healthy way. Please don't let frustration ruin your health.

Agreed! I didnt think it through and am not frustrated about plateau at this point. I know this can be beat by consistent effort which am not putting in now. Making sure I dont go up is my objective until things smooth down a bit in routine then I can focus in more effort on running again.

Thanks for catching that @MotylekOkruchy ! Much appreciated :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    edited August 2022
    ~ Step Challenge Results ~
    AUGUST WEEK TWO

Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 6
    Total Steps: 382,156
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 63,693 (a nearly 6% improvement over last week!)
    Total Steps this Month: 864,027

The Leaderboard -

@SarahJoyManea - 102,947 total | 14,707 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @Browan19 - 74,501 total | 10,643 average
    @MotylekOkruchy - 71,229 total | 10,176 average
    @shnkrnrynn - 56,367 total | 8,052 average
    @melissacoleman430 - 50,971 total | 7,282 average
    @pacsnc6 - 26,141 total | 3,734 average - Most Consistent!

A couple reminders:
    • The easiest way for me to process your step counts is if you post it from Sunday to Saturday - any other format may lead to incorrect values on incorrect days or cause me to go digging through older posts to find numbers
    • If you do not post your steps before I post the results post, you are welcome to post them late, just do not expect to get any of the weekly titles (i.e. Most Consistent, Highest Step Counts, etc.)
    • We are working together as a team to hit a monthly goal, so even if you have a "low" step count, you're still helping the group by posting it!
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Outside of work, I've taken up Pokemon Go again which is helping me get out with my son more often so it's good for both of us!

I started zombies run, its pretty neat, has some story and zombies chase you around in the run when pace slows down. was very immersive!
  • worldtrav89
    worldtrav89 Posts: 30 Member
    Weigh in 8.17.2022
    Weigh in day: Wednesday

Pw: 220.0
    Cw: 216.6
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Pacsnc6
    Weigh in Thursday
    PW 152.5
    CW 152.7
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Pizzafruit
    Weigh-in day: Tuesday
    PW;278
    CW:278
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 185.4 (Aug 11th)
    CW (Current Weight): 187.2 (Aug 18th)

LTD: 83.9lbs
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 194
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    So I posted my steps last week but never pushed the button. Thats OK. They weren't that great anyway. I haven't gotten any exercise in this week, I have been busy with appointments. I am supposed to be on babysitting duty tonight just waiting for my granddaughter to get home. It's starting to cool off here but I think the heat is going to pick back up. I have to go away this weekend for work, they like all admins to go away to talk about the upcoming school year. I don't know if I can stay up late at night to work, my brain shuts off around 8, its going to be tough.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,447 Member
    TwistedSassette
    Friday weigh in (AEST time zone)
    PW (Aug 12th): 291.2 lbs
    CW (Aug 12th): 291.0 lbs
  • SarahJoyManea
    SarahJoyManea Posts: 34 Member
    edited August 2022
    SarahJoyManea
    Friday weigh in (19/08/22)
    PW (Aug 12th): 189.9 lbs
    CW (Aug 19th): 190.2 lbs

Sadly for todays weigh in I gained (only 0.3 lbs.) but it was a gain nonetheless, which is a bit demotivating. However it was also expected as I had a long weekend away for my husbands birthday, and to make it better for him I wasn't keeping as strict a diet or as active in the days. So really I should be pleased that I managed to mitigate most of the damage of that weekend. And I am pushing forward to hopefully go back to seeing losses again from next weeks weigh in.

@TwistedSassette - I love Pokemon Go that's something I always pick up when I'm trying to improve my step count and getting out! I also do the stepping on the spot in the loos when I have to, its needs must with steps! 🤣

@minstrelofsarcasm - Sorry about the step count format, hadn't realised there was range format requested. I'll repost next week my steps from the 14th to the 20th. Is there a date/day they need to be in for after the week is ended?

Keep at it everyone!

💓🧡💛💚💙💜
  • melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    Sorry I can’t remember who mentioned zombies run but I tried it this morning and got an awesome walk in plus it was fun! Thank you for mentioning it. I play Pokémon go, too, but this one works up more of a sweat and lots of fun. Reminds me of the video game 7 days to die. Yes, I’m 53 and like video games 😂
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    @minstrelofsarcasm - Sorry about the step count format, hadn't realised there was range format requested. I'll repost next week my steps from the 14th to the 20th. Is there a date/day they need to be in for after the week is ended?

Not a problem, I don't think I made it very clear for everyone. As long as you have your steps in by noon EST the following Wednesday, you're all set! So, for this set of steps, I will need your data by the 24th at the absolute latest. Although you can absolutely post them late, just don't expect any of the "Most" titles.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Friday

PW: 138.1
    CW: 138

I was hoping to break below 138 this week. Hopefully next week...
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Due Weigh-Ins -
    @9Harvey
    @shnkrnrynn
    @rachelrjh
    @browan19
    @Badunkadunk_Buster
    @Sunflowersong7

Upcoming -
    @melaniedscott
    @gigglemachine
    @Zumba_Luvah

A weigh in is considered late if received after results are tallied Sunday morning. Not weighing in results in an NWI. Two NWIs in a row result in being dropped from the team. As in most cases, better late than never.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in Friday
    PW: 151
    CW: 152

Have a great weekend, and keep up your healthy habits.
This discussion has been closed.