Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,757 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders followed by a 30 minute spin and 20 minutes of Pilates. That S&H workout turned my legs into jello. :o I went for a walk after my workout because it is so beautiful, and that seemed to help ease them up a bit. But I am going to be feeling this workout later today and tomorrow for sure.

I am so glad you both enjoy the sound of the next rotation (or two). I was thinking about the Holiday Rotation (the one after split sets) a bit during my workout this morning, and I am thinking one week each of circuits/metabolic, one body part, and upper/lower for two or three rounds (6-9 week), with each week being our choice on heavy or light, long or short, etc. Let me know what you think!

Thelma, great workouts. I am sorry you were feeling so tired. It could be a side-effect of this week, especially jumping into really intense workouts like the LIHI series after a relatively light week last week. Just keep listening to your body and give it the rest it needs. I have mentally penciled in the RWH circuits for the last week of our rotation, but we’ll see if I wait that long. I love the Upper Body Circuit workout. The Lower Body Circuit….is tough. :# And I stayed awake for dinner! Barely. ;)

Laurie, great workout. I didn’t fall asleep during dinner, but I did sleep through the night which is rare for me. So S&H is good for something. :D I love your plan for the split sets rotation. I was thinking today that I am going to ‘match up’ series (loosely) for at least three weeks doing Gym Styles and Muscle Max one week, Pure Strength Series and Maximum Intensity Strength one week, STS workouts (don’t know which Mesocycle yet) and STS Total Body one week, and then for the fourth week…..I don’t know. I am leaning towards a set of heavy workouts Cathe did for Cathe Live during the pandemic. I also usually toss is a lighter/shorter lower body workout each week, and then have one day that is just cardio and stretch. Of course, this could all change in two months! :) And yay for coating the garage floor. I wish we had done that here before moving in.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,493 Member
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Thursday were Gina B 2700 Steps, Walking Outdoors and XT Burn Sets Chest, Back, Shoulders. I've enjoyed this week's workouts tremendously!

Another partly sunny day with a high of 77. No rain. Maybe on Friday.

Laurie, great workout! You can't go wrong with a kickboxing workout!

I don't blame your friends for wanting to keep their doctor. I wish I could've kept mine! Great idea to get the garage coated before the winter! I hope your mom is doing well! How is your dad doing?

Laurel, fantastic workout combo! Walking is always a good idea after a leg workout! I knew you would stay awake during dinnertime! LOL

The holiday rotation format sounds really good too! I can't believe we only have a month left on this rotation. I will do some of my favorite weeks from this rotation during the time we have before starting the next rotation. I will definitely repeat this week!

It could be that my body is feeling tired because this has been a harder workout week.
    The RWH circuit workouts are in the recommended workouts for that last rotation week, so I'll save them for that week!

Have a great weekend!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Slow and Heavy Triceps and Biceps followed by Rockout Knockout. I am really glad I threw those Slow and Heavy workouts in this week. For whatever reason, they really appealed to me this week.

Thelma, great workouts. This week is, hands down, my favorite style of pure strength training. I have really enjoyed it. But I know I can’t sustain it for much more than the four weeks we have planned this fall without a break before I start feeling it in not a good way. You can always do RWH circuits both next week and the last week. :D;) Anyhow, we have a little light rain today but nothing to write home about. So while the temperatures are a huge improvement to early summer, we remain pretty dry.

Laurie, hope your trip goes well.

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was busy as always. We had pet spa weekend. The dogs were bathed, and all their beds, blankets and towels were washed. The cats got pawdicures and the chickens got a booty bath.
    Our refrigerator didn't get fully fixed a few weeks ago. We have a Samsung fridge and apparently, they are famous for having ice maker issues. The hitting element that keeps the drain from freezing was badly designed and it actually freezes! The heating element freezes! DH had to take the fridge apart again and I got to wash everything again. Even though DH took the back wall of the fridge apart we still couldn't get to the actual drain hole because it's behind a non-removable part.

We took our food to a friend's house who happens to be on vacation and we're cat sitting for her. Talk about good timing! DH unplugged the fridge on Saturday morning and the ice in the drain finally melted Sunday morning. We think we're good for a while now. This problem happened in 2020, so it took two years to fail again. We hope this fix will work again for a few more years.

We had a pretty rainy weekend. It rained Friday and Saturday in the early evening, Saturday night and Sunday morning. I don't know how much rain we got but it was a lot.

My workouts on Friday were Walking Outdoors, Gentle Flow Yoga and
    XT Burn Sets Bi's, Tri's premix 2.
    Saturday: Walking Outdoors and Gina B 4000 Steps.
    Sunday: Walking Outdoors and ICE Boot Camp Circuit.

Laurel, great workouts on Friday! Last week was really a fun workout week! I decided the save the RWH circuit workouts for the end of the rotation.
    I hope you got some of the rain we got. I think our highest temp this weekend was 77 and not a warm 77.

Laurie, I hope you had a good visit with your mom.

Have a great week!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,404 Member
    Morning Ladies,

We had a very nice weekend visiting my Mom. Dad was in a good mood, and looked better than the last time I saw him. We went to my Aunt and Uncles 60th wedding anniversary. So we where able to visit with some cousins, and one of my Aunts. The truck we rented was a very comfortable truck, and it was tough to have DH bring it back today. Hopefully he will be able to get his new truck today. The bank has been slow to get all the paperwork done. They had him fill out the information online, but then said that they where unable to pull the pdf's that he attached. Why have people fill these things out online if it doesn't work. :o

No workouts for me, but Rocket and I did get in a walk before we went to visit my Dad on Saturday. Sunday I was just to tired after we got back, so nixed any workout. This morning was PHA 2! Had a lot of fun with that one.

Laurel, Great job with all the workouts! Glad to hear that the S&H workouts where enjoyable. Like the sound of your workout for those 4 weeks. I also may change my mind, it will be what appeals to me at the timeframe. I know that this week is going to be fun, since my workouts are all ones that I really enjoy or have not done in a while. Usually the ones that I have not done in a while, make me happy that I did them again.

Thelma, Love the sound of all the animals getting pampered. Sorry to hear about your fridge, but hopefully your DH will have it working properly. Nice that you had your friends fridge to put your food into while yours is out. Great job on your workouts! I love that bootcamp workout.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was cool and rainy, which was a nice change. Saturday was nice enough for us to do some yard work (and discover we have grubs in our grass. Sigh.). We are also back to the time of year we start getting hummingbirds in the garage, so we spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get one little guy out….but we did. DH installed a keypad for the garage door later that day so when we are doing yard work, we can open and close it easier. Anyhow, yesterday I spent the entire day deep cleaning the house. DH spent the day in the attic fixing my old spin cycle and his Max Trainer. I think he was avoiding me to get out of cleaning. :D

For my workouts, on Saturday I did a Jessica Smith 4 Mile Walk, Peloton Pilates and yoga. Yesterday was Cathe Live Low Impact Conditioning Express and a 45 minute spin. And today was a 30 minute spin and Cathe Live Build It Burn It Bootcamp. I am feeling pretty tired today after that cleaning yesterday, but the workouts helped…..thankfully.

Thelma, great workouts. And I love the sound of your pet spa weekend. I bet your pets loved it too. Oh how I know what you are going through with your Samsung ice machine! We had issues with ours in Florida and here—two different refrigerators of course. Ours here got so bad, it was freezing up weekly. Finally, we got a Samsung repairman in (he came from Atlanta) and within 15 minutes….it was fixed! He knew exactly what the issue was and how to fix it. That was probably two years ago now, and no problems. But, boy, I was swearing up and down during that two years it wasn’t working that I would never own Samsung again. I really hope you found a fix because I know how frustrating that is.

Laurie, I am so glad you enjoyed the weekend and that your dad seems to be doing well. Hopefully you enjoy your new truck as much as the rental. I find on-line forms more annoying than they are worth to be honest. Great workout this morning! I love that one. I haven’t mapped out this week’s workouts yet, and that always makes for a good week. Some weeks it is just nice to do what you feel like in the moment you hit ‘play’, especially after a pretty structured week last week.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel

• ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday had to be kept to cardio because my left knee is hurting. I was going to do Slide & Glide so I'm OK with the cardio I did today. Gina B Pop Mix, Walking Outdoors x2 and Jessica Smith Low Impact Hiit.

We had a beautiful day here, but I had to go downtown BR to meet my friends for lunch and it was muggy there. We are so lucky to live on this little ridge that always gets a nice cool breeze! We got some unexpected rain tonight. It didn't last long but it sounded like it was a lot.

Laurie, I'm so glad you had a great weekend with your family and most importantly that your parents are doing well. I hope your DH gets his new truck soon. I can't stand it when places have you fill out online forms and once at their office, they have you fill them out manually.
    Great job with that PHA2 workout!

Little Louie was Very happy after his bath. Chico was shivering! The cats are good about their pawdicures because they get treats. I don't know that the chickens like their booty bath but it's necessary.

Laurel, I'm so glad you got the same cool and rainy weather we had. Our weatherman said we are going to be in a rainy pattern and something today about this year's non-existing hurricane season. I hadn't even realized we hadn't had any hurricanes!

Sorry you had to get a hummingbird out of your garage! I always worry about birds getting stuck in there for long periods of time. I think we had a wren spend the night in the garage once.
    Too funny about your DH 'fixing' stuff in the attic to avoid helping you with deep cleaning! My chickens would love those grubs in your grass! LOL

Great workouts!

I didn't realize your problem refrigerator is also a Samsung! We inherited all Samsung kitchen and laundry appliances. I googled the problem we were having and found a YouTube video. The part we needed two years ago was 79 cents! We had ice under our produce drawers! If we have to get a new fridge it won't be a Samsung! Thankfully the other appliances have been good so far. The refrigerator issue is definitely frustrating. At least it's something that can be fixed.

See you tomorrow.
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was GHUTV Bodyweight Cross Training – Total Body Strength and HIIT. Nice change of pace with all bodyweight today.

DH picked up his new truck yesterday, and it is pretty. I have not driven it yet, but sat in the drivers seat, and it is comfy.

Laurel, Great job with all your workouts! We had grubs a few years ago. That's when we had two cranes, and the skunks in our yard because they where eating the grubs. We had a lawn service out to treat our lawn, and we have not had any problems since then. This year our lawn looks good, and we don't have any empty patches of grass. LOL about your DH fixing things to avoid the housework. Mine just goes into the garage. :D Hope that you are able to avoid getting anymore humming birds in your garage. We have only had that happen to us once, and it was on a really cold day. DH did mention to the lady that was processing his application, about his experience with this process. She of course just said that it shouldn't have happened. Then change the process!!!

Thelma, Great job with your workout, and adjusting it to suit your body. Sorry to hear that you knee is not happy. I know all to well how that feels. I hope that your DH is able to find a fix for your fridge. That has to be no fun to deal with.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 60 minute spin, 5 minutes of Peloton core work and some yoga. And a nice walk outside. B) It is cloudy but very pleasant outside today. These last couple of weeks are so much more what I expect from an Alabama summer…..in a very good way. :)

Thelma, great workouts. I am sorry your knee is bothering you. Hopefully it is something that heals up quickly. Our humidity is very high, so I wish I had your ridge too! But since the temperatures are better, it is fairly tolerable expect when working outside or working out. I sweat buckets. :# We have had problems with other Samsung appliances, including a dishwasher and a washing machine. But, aside from the dishwasher, I find I keep returning to Samsung because I simply like their appliances the best. But it still annoys me that nobody makes appliances that are expected to last more than a few years.

Laurie, great workout. I hope you like the truck and am glad it is at least comfortable. We treated for the grubs right away and, thankfully, caught them relatively early. But I am trying to convince DH to hire a lawn service again just for treating for weeds and pests and things. We took over doing it on our own two years ago after our last service sprayed the wrong chemicals on our grass and killed it. That was not good. But we are not really consistently winning the battle against the pests and, to some degree the weeds. And given the investment of money and time it is taking…..I am willing to let somebody do it again for awhile. How much better this all would be if the builder just let us have the right grass for Alabama! So ridiculous.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Gina B's 3000 Steps, Walking Outdoors x2 and Jessica Smith Total Body Circuit I.

My knee felt almost 100% better today, so I was able to more workout wise. I was very careful though.

Laurie, great workouts! Congrats on the new truck! I think the days of trucks being uncomfortable are over. Thank goodness for that!

I'm glad I was able to adjust my workouts when the other day too. We hope DH managed to fix the fridge too. We'll know in a few weeks if it worked or not.

Laurel, great workout! I'm glad you're able to enjoy your walks again! The weather has been quite pleasant here lately too.

I think I'd caused myself a muscle imbalance, which has been the story of my life with my left leg since 1999. I massaged my quads very well yesterday to release that tension and it work.

Yard work is always a sweaty job, but you may sweat more than others. Sounds like we've had luck with our other Samsung appliances! The only appliances we've had to buy were a washer and dryer for our house in MA. The ones we have now came with the house and were fairly new since this was the previous owners' vacation home.
    I still can't get over that your builder didn't plant the right grass for Alabama!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was ICE Metabolic Total Body, and it was FUN!! Still one of my favorite metabolic workouts.

I think that DH has watched every youtube video about his truck. :D This morning I looked at my history, and all I saw was vids pertaining to his truck. I have never seen him so in love with a new vehicle. ;)

Laurel, Glad to hear that your weather has been so nice, we also have been having some really nice temps. Awesome job with the workouts! I was surprised this morning when my watch told me that I had worked out for 70 min. It had counted my walk outside along with my workout. Got to love that. We have had a lawn service for quite a while. DH tried to treat the lawn himself, but we just couldn't keep up with it. I'm so surprised that your builder had put the wrong seed down for your area.

Thelma, So happy that your knee is feeling better. Great job with the workouts! I didn't know this, but the more powerful the truck, the harder it is on the road. I guess the suspension is stiffer on those vehicles. Glad that we where able to get one that can tow his collector cars, but still be comfortable.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a combo of two Cathe Live circuit workouts. They were Cathe Live Low Impact and Legs Express and Total Body Sizzle. They both alternated cardio with metabolic weight training, but the latter ended with a good core section. I followed it with a good stretch.

Thelma, great workouts. I am glad your knee is feeling better. I struggle with muscle imbalance in my left leg as well. I have to be very aware of how I stand on my legs and, when spinning especially, making sure I use both of them. When my imbalance is off, I feel it moderately in my knee and a ton in my calf. No fun.

Laurie, great workout. I love that one! That’s funny about your DH watching videos on his truck. At least he likes it! When we were moving to Alaska, we toyed with buying a pickup truck but the ones we drove had that stiff suspension and I couldn’t fathom driving it for 5000 miles on rough road. We still want to get another truck sometime (we had a Ranger 20 years ago), but we can’t justify it right now since we have two decent cars. But, boy, we could sure use it some days for hauling stuff. My poor little Subaru is taking a beating. :o

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my energy level was pretty low today and, in the afternoon, I came down with a headache. I took an Aleve and a little cat nap. I think allergies are bothering me because I've been feeling a subtle sinus headache.

My workouts on Wednesday were Gentle Flow Yoga, Walking Outdoors x3 and LITE Metabolic Blast.
    I kept my workouts lite because of my low energy. I was determined to move even if my body didn't want to. I did perk up after dinner and enjoyed the LITE Metabolic Blast workout tremendously. I love those metabolic workouts! I did three 1/2-hour walking sessions.

Laurie, fantastic workout!
    Too funny about your DH watching all those videos about his truck. DH got his truck brand new before he moved to GA. I told him he needed a truck if he wanted to fit in here. He didn't waste any time getting one! LOL. His truck is a Ford F-150 and it's very comfortable too.

I had no idea either that the more powerful the truck, the harder it is on the road! If you're going to get a truck, it might as well be able to tow a good load.

Laurel, great workouts!!
    I am not sure how I caused the muscle imbalance, but I can tell my knees are better since I've been walking more. Sometimes I feel it in my calf too, but I know that means my calves need stretching.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was RAW Megamix #1. This one included a kettlebell, so it was a lot of fun.

Laurel, Very nice workouts! The live ones sound really great. DH's truck that he had before this one was the Tacoma, so it was smaller. We liked having the truck because of the hauling things. He couldn't haul his cars through, so when this one gave up, we had planned on getting a bigger one. I'm just glad that he found one that doesn't have that stiff suspension. That's what we had when we went down to Nashville this year, and it was a rough drive with all the road work that was going on. Every pot hole felt so jarring, but the car on the trailer didn't seem to be bothered. :D I have a problem with my right knee, and I have been trying really hard to correct the imbalance that I have had for a while. It has gotten better these last few months, I have been able to go lower in lunges than previously.

Thelma, Love the workouts! Sorry to hear about the headache, they are tough. I liked that you where able to get in another workout after you felt better also. DH's truck is also an F-150 with the crew cab and longer bed. I don't blame the guys for loving their trucks, I really enjoyed driving the rental this last weekend.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! So when I got up this morning I decided to check out what Cathe was doing live today and it was a Bootcamp workout. And I thought ‘perfect!’, especially since she emphasized it was going to be four rounds, so I knew it would come in under 45 minutes. Well, at the end of round four she decided we needed a bonus round. :o So instead of a relatively short BC workout, I got an hour long workout. Why does this always happen to me when I workout with her Live? :D Actually, it was a really good workout and not too tough at all. It was called Stepping Into Bootcamp, and it was five rounds with one step cardio segment followed by three compound exercises. But since it was longer than I had planned, I took a little while to re-group and then did a 30 minute spin and 20 minutes of Pilates. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts despite the headache. I have been getting a headache every day this week in the afternoon, and I think it is a combination of the high humidity and that we have storms rolling through (that don’t produce anything but are here nonetheless). Hopefully yours was just a one day thing. I am glad you were feeling better in the evening. I think my muscle imbalance is a result of one of my bouts with PF in that left foot. I think I was favoring that foot once for so long (and still working out on it), that I actually altered how I use my legs. So not good. But if I am aware of it, I don’t suffer from it. But I need to pay attention to how I stand for sure.

Laurie, great workout. I am glad to hear your knee is doing better. Like I said to Thelma, I just really have to pay attention to how I distribute my weight on my feet. I have some horrible habits. Anyhow, DH would love another pickup truck. But when he decided to get a new car last year, he went with a sporty coupe. And I won’t get rid of my car for a pickup truck. As it is, my Subaru is about the biggest car I like driving. I much prefer my DHs little coupe, but he doesn’t let me drive it too often. And he isn’t about to stop driving it in favor of a pickup, so we are at an impasse. :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Thursday were Gina B's 3000 Steps, Walking Outdoors x3 and S&S Boot Camp.

My knee was acting up again today but not like it did a couple of days ago. I didn't use the step for the boot camp workout because I was afraid it wouldn't be good for my knee.

Laurie, great workout!
    DH also has a crew cab and the longer bed. I told DH that my requirements were for the truck to have two seat rows and 4 doors! I've only driven the truck a couple of times and I thought it would feel like I was driving a tank, but it didn't. I felt like I was driving a tank when I went from the Subaru Outback to the Grand Cherokee. LOL. All of our friends love DH's truck, and a few have asked him that if he ever decides to sell it to sell it to them! LOL.

Laurel, how perfect that Cathe did a bootcamp workout on Thursday! I liked that she surprised you with an extra round! Great workouts!

I hadn't thought that the weather could be the cause of my headaches! The humidity has been higher here but nothing it was in July. Thankfully my headache was a one-day thing.
    I have the feeling I hurt my knee doing one my favorite Gina B dance moves. I was definitely aware today of what I was doing. I also kept stretching throughout the day. I'm glad you also are aware of how you use your legs.

Have a great weekend!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was GHUTV Kettlebell Circuits. Just really enjoy doing workouts with the kettlebell.

I received a notification yesterday that the quilt I sent out to get quilted, will be at our house on Saturday. I will have to be there to sign for it, so I will probably be doing some house cleaning along with some sewing until FedExp shows up. I had the longarmer put a tree pantograph on it. This quilt was way to big for me to quilt.

Laurel, LOL about Cathe adding on an additional round, sounds like your really enjoyed it though. Great job with all of your workouts! When DH and I first met, he had the sports car. He also had his collector car at that time also, so understand how they love their vehicles. My vehicle will have to be replaced at some point also, since I have over 275k miles on it. I just don't know what type of vehicle I would like to have. I'm always having to move my foot, because once in a while I start to feel and hear a clicking noise. :o

Thelma, Love the workouts! Good decision to take the step out of the workout. That one is tough enough without one. Sounds like our DH's have the same truck. :D Our Anniversary is on Saturday, and he said that we need to go out to eat and take the truck. I have not had the opportunity to even ride in the thing yet. :D Trucks are very scarce, so understand them wanting to buy it.

Have a great weekend,
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a fun 30 minute spin into one of the favorite Cathe Live metabolic workouts which is Total Body Blast. I just loved my workouts this week. :)

Thelma, great workouts. I am sorry your knee was acting up again. It was a good move taking the step out of that BC workout. I think my Outback feels like a tank at times, so I can’t imagine how I would feel driving your Cherokee. But I have historically driven very small cars, so anything bigger than, say, a RAV4 is big to me. B)

Laurie, great workout. I love how you got a couple of kettlebell workouts in this week. Yay on the quilt! I bet you are anxious to see how it turned out. I am impressed how quickly they did the work. I don’t love my Subaru, but I will probably hold on to it for a long time because, like you, I have no clue what I would replace it with AND I abhor shopping for cars. :# But if I can keep the Outback for the next 5-7 years, maybe DH will have retired, and we can go down to one car. We’ll see.

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a great weekend. We had a nice and busy weekend. We had a little rain on Saturday.

I did a lot of walking this weekend. My workouts were Gentle Yoga, walking, Gina B power walking and ICE Chiseled Upper Body.

My knee is back to normal.

Laurie, great workout on Friday. How exciting about your quilt! I hope they did a great job. Happy Anniversary! I hope you and your DH had a great anniversary dinner.

Laurel, great workouts!
    I went from a Honda Accord to the Outback and it felt huge too.

Have a great week!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    edited August 2022
    Morning Ladies,

I didn't workout at all this weekend, just super busy. The girls and I went to the Malibu Barbie Tour display on Saturday morning. We purchased some swag. My first Barbie was the Malibu Barbie, so it was fun just to be there with my girls. They where huge Barbie fans as little girls. I then got some cleaning done, because it has been a bit neglected. We went out for dinner, and the whole meal/experience was wonderful. Sunday again was busy, had some things to do at church and then we went to our friends for a picnic/pot luck. There where a lot of collector cars, and of course getting to talk to a bunch of people that we have not seen in a while. It was super humid, and we did get thunderstorms and a lot of rain.

Some really awesome news, my oldest dd is going to have a baby in December. I really haven't mentioned anything, because she has had a miscarriage in the past. Can't say that I have rapped my mind around the fact that I will be a Grandma. :D

The quilt arrived, and it looks beautiful. Now I just have to put the binding on it. Didn't want to do that this weekend, because it was just to hot to have a flannel quilt on my lap. :D Once I have the binding on, I will take some pics. I paid a little extra to get the quilt processed in 2 weeks instead of 5-6. I sent it to the Missouri Star Quilting Co., and they where great to work with. I will probably send them more, especially the large ones. I'm still planning on taking some classes, and renting the longarm machine. That will be something that I do this winter.

This morning workout was RAW Upper Body Strength & Endurance. Really enjoyed this one, it was the first time I had tried it.

Laurel, Great job with all the workout, have to say that last week was a fun week. I think that you would actually enjoy driving the Rav4. That is about the size of my Santa Fe, and I love being up a little higher. It's easy to get in and out of, and still gives you a little room to haul some items around in it. I would love to stay with the Santa Fe, but Hyundai is the brand of vehicle that gets stolen around here. :# We are at the point of being down to one car, because the truck will not be used for just running around. Of course he will use it during the week when I'm at work, but he really doesn't go all that many places lately.

Thelma, Love your workouts! Funny how the weekends can go by so quickly. I really had a hard time with having to go to work this morning. We had a very nice meal at a Wisconsin Super Club. It is one that we go to, because DH took me there on our first date. We even ended the meal with dessert.

Have a great day!
    Laurie