What's on your mind?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Ha! I saw it; went to check to see what kind of ads were in my feed; came back and you'd redacted - all within about 30 seconds.

😂😂
    Maybe they’re just google ads?? I swear I don’t look up anything!
    Unless it’s in a private browser😂. Jk. Kinda.

I private browse too!

Duck duck go is my favorite
    I should’ve kept my browsing private yesterday and I also should’ve closed out my browser. Apparently I suddenly had the need to know why a certain kind of piercing is named after a certain deceased member of a certain royal family. Imagine my surprise this morning when I am in a much less curious frame of mind

Why must you make me remember things? :)

I googled it and then went onto fakirs...

https://reference.com/world-view/male-genital-piercing-called-prince-albert-ba6135db28d6650

and was reminded of the days when I had somewhat of a social life, we knew this guy who got one and he wasn't shy about showing it off to anyone who wanted to see. He pretty much had showings at 8:00 pm, 10:00 pm, and 12:00 am at a party.
    He was averaged size, btw.

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ha! I saw it; went to check to see what kind of ads were in my feed; came back and you'd redacted - all within about 30 seconds.

😂😂

I private browse too!

I should’ve kept my browsing private yesterday and I also should’ve closed out my browser. Apparently I suddenly had the need to know why a certain kind of piercing is named after a certain deceased member of a certain royal family. Imagine my surprise this morning when I am in a much less curious frame of mind

https://reference.com/world-view/male-genital-piercing-called-prince-albert-ba6135db28d6650

and was reminded of the days when I had somewhat of a social life, we knew this guy who got one and he wasn't shy about showing it off to anyone who wanted to see. He pretty much had showings at 8:00 pm, 10:00 pm, and 12:00 am at a party.

It’s my gift 😂

And thank you for the information🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    So I have a plate of candy on our kitchen island cause it's a beautiful set of pottery we got in Turkey and cause I like candy. Well the people who saw our house today helped themselves to candy. I'm taking this as a sign they're going to make an offer cause they better
  • TwitchyMagee

😂😂

I private browse too!

Average like men say they are or the actual average?

😂😂

I private browse too!

It’s my gift 😂

And thank you for the information🤣

And fun fact, a long time ago I tried to actually look this guy up because for some reason we were talking about him at work, and when I googled this huge photo of something highly inappropriate for work popped up and we all saw it and collectively went 😳

Literal lol 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    I’m leaving work in five minutes. Do I leave my bag of peaches at work and eat them tomorrow and bring the rest home tomorrow or do I bring the whole bag home now?
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    I’m leaving work in five minutes. Do I leave my bag of peaches at work and eat them tomorrow and bring the rest home tomorrow or do I bring the whole bag home now?

I’m taking my peaches home and the gavones who live there are probably going to demolish them
  • glassyo
    Average like men say they are or the actual average?

It's been a while. Is 10" average these days?

*looks into camera* He was, in fact. not 10".

• TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    ❤️
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Midnight cycling is almost meditative
  • glassyo
    Someone keeps taking our Wall Street Journals at work and I kind of want to leave a note on one of them offering up a piece of candy as well.

Disclaimer: It's not someone who works here.

Totally did it.

eem6404trzd8.jpg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    xuqoafvhbuyi.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    How I’ve made my sabbath a true rest. I appreciate me.
  • TwitchyMagee
    You only get 16 great loves in your life. Make the most of them.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

16??? I'm only on # 6!?
  • TwitchyMagee

16??? I'm only on # 6!?

Pace yourself
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

16??? I'm only on # 6!?

Pace yourself

I better slow my roll...who will be # 7 though🤔🤔🤔
  • TwitchyMagee
    My oldest child who shares my fondness for fitness has decided that this is how we’ll work out during camping. The godball of fitness. Also every time I call it a cube my youngest mutters “dodecahedron.”00h9wjuoe226.jpeg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    My oldest child who shares my fondness for fitness has decided that this is how we’ll work out during camping. The godball of fitness. Also every time I call it a cube my youngest mutters “dodecahedron.”00h9wjuoe226.jpeg

I love this! It's a great idea ❤
  • TwitchyMagee
    Since we’re sort of on the subject
    egf4f4eljm31.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    I love coffee.
    Hot coffee.
    I just don’t get the cold coffee craze.
    I love coffee flavored ice cream, etc. but coffee over ice, ewww.