Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 194.2
    CW: 195.4 :/
    Month +/-: -.06
    Total Loss: 69

• Divya365
    Divya365 Posts: 83 Member
    @cybernurse251 Great loss !!

@Katmary71 Good Luck on your Meatless Mondays. Wow, 105F is too much. I hope you stay hydrated Asher's picture is so funny. :D Enjoy your weekend

@trooworld yikes heatwave's horrible. It's nice that you get to work from home, I hope you stay hydrated. We had to deal with that back in July. Here on the east coast, we are in hurricane season.

@TeresaW1020 Yay for fall !! Good luck with your weigh-in.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Great loss !! Wow, $34 for a pizza. That's a lot. Prices have been skyrocketing all over the US. Thanks for the card, I enjoyed it::). Potato quesadillas sound yummy. Will try it.

@happysquidmuffin Your morning walk sounds so refreshing.

@FushiaKat Great loss !! Happy 1 year anniversary :) Sands castle room sounds fun.

@Cornanda Glad to hear that things are getting better at work.

@Jactop Wow that's an amazing step count, I'm sure the results from all that walking will show up soon. :)

@davidji82 Great loss !!

@GabiV125 It's only when we take a break we realize how stressed we were. Glad to know that you are enjoying your vacation.

Happy Friday Everyone

Work has been crazy with one of my colleagues leaving. I haven't logged my calorie intake but making sure to walk as much as possible. My smartwatch alerts me to walk every hour so it's been helpful, otherwise, I would be glued to my chair.

8/15 - 11,010 steps
    8/16- 4,662
    8/17- 9,489
    8/18 -11,536
    '
    So far I have an average of 9174 this week. Hopefully, I will be able to catch up this weekend.

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,125 Member
    Super busy here at work as I catch up on old stuff and try to get all next week's things accomplished. Going to Detroit for a conference next Tuesday thru Thursday and I'm looking forward to hopping the border Wednesday to see an old friend in Windsor. She found a vegan restaurant right in the heart of the city, so I will try to control myself! I just wanted to pop in and get caught up on the reading and I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
    2022 Mantra: NO ZERO DAYS!
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 514 Member
    This is the Blank Room I started with.
    6g5amh1r0iib.png

This is what I have done so far, you can see there's still lots to be done, and I'm tossing around some ideas.
    o68xp3nzfq70.png

There's a lot of stress involved in the contest building since I've won first place for every contest the last 4 years. It's most difficult to come up with new stuff. I'm hoping to be finished by this weekend. The new computer is very fast and pretty amazing.

• leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Friday Check-in!

PW: 166.8
    CW: 167.4

Step Count update:
    Sunday: 8582
    Monday: 6277
    Tuesday:15672
    Wednesday: 13580
    Thursday: 19304

Wow what a week! I know ups and downs happen and I knew this week I would be up a bit. I haven’t been logging as diligently and opted for some more unhealthy things. But a new week is on the horizon and im ready to make the most of it! Last night I took my parents to a Van Gogh immersion experience and it was really neat. They project his paintings across the walls and floors. If I was able to post a picture I would (I can’t figure it out)! This weekend my goal is to stay active and get veggies in each meal. Have a great weekend all!

• tupsundus
    tupsundus Posts: 14 Member
    Sorry for being so late with my stats.

Weigh-in day: Tuesday
    CW: 173.7
    CW: 173.8
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    @FushiaKat - Wow your room is looking good. I hope you will post another pic when you are all done. You come up with some amazing ideas!
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 133 lbs
    CW: 133 lbs

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    @bgame4 good luck with back to school! I’m a teacher as well and in prep mode. What grade/s do you teach? Hope your new principal is good and budgets decisions help you and not hurt!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,853 Member
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 231.2
    CW: 230.8
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,853 Member
    @GabiV125 I'm sorry about your gallbladder issues but that is nice that you get to spend time with your daughters visiting family. I'm sorry, I'm no help with the app issues. I hope someone chimes in for you.

@Divya365 Yeah, I am much more of a fall or winter person lol. It is nice that I get to work from home! Sometimes I struggle to find things to do that I FEEL like doing but I manage to keep busy enough. Hurricane season doesn't sound fun! Have you ever been in an actual hurricane or just threats of one? I get those notifications from my smartwatch but I usually ignore them, I need to get better about getting up and walking. You are inspiring me! That's a great average of steps.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you so much for my card, I love it (as usual), you made the perfect one for me!!! I appreciate it so much. I hope you have fun at your conference, is it for work or pleasure?

@FushiaKat Wow, that looks like a lot of work! Well done. That's good the new computer is very fast, that probably helps out a bit.

@leti126 I went to a Van Gogh immersion experience last year, it was awesome! I came home so inspired. You have great goals for the weekend. Good luck and have a great weekend!

@bgame4 I'm sorry you are experiencing shifts at work, too. I hope that you aren't affected by the cuts.

Hi all. I lost 0.4 lbs this week, the scale is heading in the right direction! It's really muggy here but has cooled down slightly. I'm going to my WW meeting this morning so I am likely to start tracking again today, which will be good for me. I'm meeting a former colleague this morning for coffee. That will be nice. Have a wonderful weekend!

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 248
    CW: 248
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 362 Member
    Weigh In Day:Saturday
    Starting Weight: 258.5
    PW : 255 lbs
    CW 253 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    The August, Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin on Sunday, Aug 21st. Join me for a "Stress-Free Me"...a week of discovery, sharing, learning, relaxing and managing our stress-filled lives. Bring a friend...hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10872013/august-week-4-group-challenge-stress-free-me/p1?new=1

Jessica :blush:
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    Weigh In Day:Saturday
    PW : 214 lbs
    CW 214 lbs
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

2bh5mofsfbue.png
    q50blf7as6qt.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png