What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    joans1976 wrote: »
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »

And my other NSV is my arms look better! I still have miles to go in that area, but they were looking very bad after losing a certain amount of weight. I think my skin is beginning to bounce back so it is improving.

@IAmTheGlue Thank you for this. I have lost 36 pounds, many more to go but the fat on my inner upper arms is doing some strange stuff and it’s not so attractive. It’s a small worry in the grand scheme of things but good to hear it might change for the better!

Mine was looking super weird, too! The past couple days though it has smoothed out some so I think it will keep improving! I bet it will for you, too! 👍

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Did 55 minutes standing while paddle boarding yesterday. did the last 15 kneeling.

Excellent! Tried paddle boarding for the first time this past weekend. Very comfortable on my knees. Stood up OK, but balance shaky. Would love to do more, but So AZ not a paddle boarding Mecca. 🤣

… and I’m an ol’ fart!

You can do it. Just watch a few PB vids and apply the lessons.
    I'm 55 with a bad hip and many other issues, so believe me when I say, "if I can do it, anyone can."
    It's a lot of fun and a decent workout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!