Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sp1k3dh011y
    sp1k3dh011y Posts: 1 Member
    Just started my journey in June, had a lag in motivation, but now I'm back! Looking for friends to help motivate and inspire <3:)
  • ifyouseekei
    ifyouseekei Posts: 2 Member
    Meee
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 34 Member
    Back again and would welcome some friends.

I used MFP in the past (2019) and lost weight / got more active.

Drifted away during the early part of the pandemic and a time of family troubles. Gained the weight back.

Now I’m back to take control of my fitness and my weight.

Good luck to you all in this journey of ours.
  • patti006
    patti006 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi - I used app a long time ago and now I'm back using it trying to do the slimfast diet. I'm down 14 lbs since March and need to lose alot more. would like to have more friends that give receipes and encourage.
  • _ORIGINAL_BEAST_
    _ORIGINAL_BEAST_ Posts: 118 Member
    Anymore Kettlebell lovers out there?
  • _ORIGINAL_BEAST_
    _ORIGINAL_BEAST_ Posts: 118 Member
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

We had to take a break, but I need to rekindle my love with them. Bow chicka wow wow. 😁
  • KES519
    KES519 Posts: 21 Member
    Yes, add me please! How do I add friends on here?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    KES519 wrote: »
    Yes, add me please! How do I add friends on here?

It varies from OS to OS and if you are using the website or the mobile app. However, if you click on their name it either takes you to their profile or a page or a link that you can follow to their profile. You should see an option to add there.
  • shambaby6
    shambaby6 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I do!
  • shambaby6
    shambaby6 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I do!
  • SharlenaMarie
    SharlenaMarie Posts: 2 Member
    Hello would love sone friends to show up in my newsfeed!
  • Andeelynn45
    Andeelynn45 Posts: 29 Member
    Add me ☺️
  • itisronan
    itisronan Posts: 1 Member
    This community is actually great! What a source of inspiration! #thankyou
  • Mrs_sanchez2020
    Mrs_sanchez2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm new here. I've just started my weight loss journey in earnest and I'm happy with my progress-- I'm 12 lbs down but I know I could have done more up to this point. Now, I'm looking for a weight-loss buddy to keep motivated and accountable, share workout ideas and even healthy recipes. I'm a mom of a toddler and pre-teen (ugh... the angst). I also work and study so I don't have (m)any friends and would love to have someone who can relate. Any takers?
  • KlassikROKKEN
    KlassikROKKEN Posts: 12 Member
    Is this thing on? I've been MIA since the start of the pandemic and boy does it show... thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.
  • AuntArgyle
    AuntArgyle Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm new here. I've just started my weight loss journey in earnest and I'm happy with my progress-- I'm 12 lbs down but I know I could have done more up to this point. Now, I'm looking for a weight-loss buddy to keep motivated and accountable, share workout ideas and even healthy recipes. I'm a mom of a toddler and pre-teen (ugh... the angst). I also work and study so I don't have (m)any friends and would love to have someone who can relate. Any takers?

Hi I sent you a request. Fellow mama here with a kinder and a tween. I post my workouts and my food diary is public to friends.
  • bkohler24
    bkohler24 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I need friends!! I Haven’t been active in a couple years. Starting to dial in my nutrition again. Would love some friends! Add me please!
  • girlinscrubs1
    girlinscrubs1 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me everyone xx
    Just started out with a new account and 20 pounds to lose and would definitely love to have some new nice friends to support each other ❤️
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Add me :)