tigrig wrote: »
    Finishing up my 430am leg workout to start my day 8l3gx05mou9r.jpg

😲
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Just got back from a run and now thinking about pancakes😋
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Ripping my bar code reader out of my phone.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Sitting on my bed in my robe. Totally ignoring any responsibilities. If only day drinking was an option at this hour...
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,664 Member
    edited August 2022
    Just stopped for caffeine - headed to work
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Let's see: putting a new conductor plate and racing valve body in my race truck, changing a sensor on my daily truck, and removing the stripes on my family hauler
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Sitting on my bed in my robe. Totally ignoring any responsibilities. If only day drinking was an option at this hour...

K - my friend - day drinking is an option at any hr - cheers 🍻
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

R- my friend- not this morning it isn't. Definitely after 3 though. Gonna happen 🍻
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Decided the bed is not the place to waste this beautiful day on so I'm gonna get ready and hit the alcohol isle at Walmart.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,189 Member
    I’ve cooked the quiche, fixed the salad, put out all the silverware and plates, wine, wine glasses, cake, flowers placed around the house and I’m sitting here alone waiting for my mom and my best friend.
    My mom is 95 yrs old today! ❤️

Happy birthday to her!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

R- my friend- not this morning it isn't. Definitely after 3 though. Gonna happen 🍻

I guess you prolly have to pick up kids from school so - when you’re right you’re right -
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    I’ve cooked the quiche, fixed the salad, put out all the silverware and plates, wine, wine glasses, cake, flowers placed around the house and I’m sitting here alone waiting for my mom and my best friend.
    My mom is 95 yrs old today! ❤️

Happy 95th Birthday to your mom ❤
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    I'm doing absolutely nothing and enjoying every minute of it. I don't think I've taken one day just to myself this summer.
  • ___Soundwave___
    Stretching in my leg stretcher (side splits) machine and getting ready to find something interesting to listen to...
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Chose to attend a spinning class instead of getting drunk with my friends and playing beer pong all night. No regrets whatsoever.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Cooling down 🥵 Fall needs to get here sooner than later.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Chose to attend a spinning class instead of getting drunk with my friends and playing beer pong all night. No regrets whatsoever.

Ok fine, maybe I regret it a little lol
  • ___Soundwave___

Ok fine, maybe I regret it a little lol

Good choice. You can always join them later to hang out.