What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Salade Lyonnaise (=frisee aux lardons) but I used romaine, tomato and blanched green beans instead of the curly endive. Linguine with brown butter, sage and mushrooms afterwards refuses to upload.
    j6zb4l3c8di2.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    2uwd3qps77ag.jpeg
    Salmon and veg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited August 2022
    Brunch: breakfast sausage, fried eggs cooked in sausage grease, leftover fried green tomatoes. Sausage came from a local butcher.

cua4vjxtd4s5.jpeg

Dinner: Chopped salad w/avocado ranch (kit), campari tomatoes, kalamata olives, cottage cheese with Trader Joes Umami seasoning blend. The TJ Umami is mostly powdered mushroom powder which makes the current brand of cottage cheese taste better. I only like one brand (Nancy's) but I can't get it where I currently live.

t7qodvtxzq6n.jpeg

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Beetroot Dhal, Runner Beans, homemade Skyr, homemade Amba Sauce and Iceberg Lettuce.

And no, I don’t know why the Iceberg is there, either…seemed like an idea when I looked in the fridge but afterwards I wondered what I’d been thinking! It actually worked perfectly well, though! 🤷‍♀️

e505lbqflde3.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    Monday dinner: 4 cheese ravioli with a little red lentil/quinoa pasta, baby peas and walnut basil pesto. Side of garlic and parmesan green beans.
    n8trxgb1tx7b.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Double post
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Chicken tacos and Mexican Caesar salad (kit). The Mexican version adds sunflower seeds and some spice to the dressing but is otherwise the same as a normal Caesar salad. Tacos: tortillas from the freezer (purchased from the tortilla place), chicken cooked in a basic salsa, avocado, cilantro, queso fresco, freshly squeezed lime juice, pickled red onions, salsa and sour cream. (Last two items added after I took the photo). These are the best tortillas I've ever had even frozen. They hold the fillings well even when overstuffed. We make them one taco at a time to keep them warm.

bczv1l9dfm7r.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    2uwd3qps77ag.jpeg
    Salmon and veg
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Client provided lunch: antipasto salad
    obvgnqonwlz7.jpg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited August 2022
    Grass fed beef patty, mashed white potatoes (skin on), corn on the cob. The beef was a freebie from the butcher to entice us to come in and the patties were already formed with some kind of black spice on them. We couldn't figure out what it was even though we could taste something there.

ywjam8f09qpn.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    So simple... but yum! Baked Kabocha squash i1wars50k764.jpg