The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    37 year old mom of three looking for accountability and motivation.

Also 37. When I first used MFP on my old account I was 33, and wasn't prepared to admit that I'm ready for this group.

But I think I'm no longer down with the cool kids, so here I am instead with the grown ups B)
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Hey! Back again with 60ish pounds to lose. 36 (37 in October) years old and looking for some accountability and motivation. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Hey there. Old enough to be in the group, but too old to admit my age. Hope everyone is doing well and feeling the burn this week!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Let’s see if we can give this thread some life.
    Good morning everyone. Wishing you all a happy, and healthy 2023!

Great idea, @IslandGal3.This thread was very active and entertaining in the past. I'll try to contribute something, too.

Happy New Year, one and all!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,129 Member
    Happy New Year!
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    What up everyone, feel free to add me as well
  • joshnotsofit_40
    joshnotsofit_40 Posts: 1 Member
    Wonderful idea @IslandGal3! I’m 47, been off and on this app over the years just need to lose my final 20lbs so feel free to add for mutual support.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Happy to chat! 45 and from London!
  • Janellew86
    Janellew86 Posts: 33 Member
    36 and from the US. I lost my main account so I'm needing friends.
  • 2022lynne
    2022lynne Posts: 132 Member
    Yo yo yo. 46 yr old Mom who would like to (ideally) lose 30 lbs but would be happy with any loss at this point.
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    53 year old with about 40-50 pounds to loose. Been back seriously for about a month. Now eating better and moving more. Add me if you want mutual encouragement and support.
  • break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Back on MFP. On and off here several times over the last 12 years. I am 52 and remained fittish since experiencing the gain and lose weight cycle for years. I'm a certified nutrition coach, but I do not use it professionally. Used the knowledge on myself, friends, family, anyone who wants help. I am not sure how I am going to use MFP this time around. I have not logged my food in years. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • melissajean9677
    melissajean9677 Posts: 25 Member
    Hello, hello. I am back to MFP after trying other platforms. Looking for support and encouragement.
  • justlog2day
    justlog2day Posts: 44 Member
    Heading to 57. I just keep on trying.
  • JFCooper
    JFCooper Posts: 8 Member
    58 in April, workout 3-4x a week weight training. Lost about 60# last year, got about 20 back, mostly muscle. Goal is to drop to a 32 waist without sacrificing my hard-earned gains.
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 227 Member
    Good morning everyone!
    Good to see some familiar, and new faces here.
    I hope you all have a great day!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Hey, y'all. Starting the New Year off right. Headed to Onederland. Now to cross that border and never go back.
  • ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 237 Member
    Started my journey in 2014- got in the best shape of my life, had a baby and was on and off w workouts the last 3.5 years. However the last 6 months I have been consistent and now about to start a mini cut on Sunday! And will be the big 4-0 this year! Looking for motivational friends!
  • MissAtomicBomb238
    MissAtomicBomb238 Posts: 65 Member
    Been on and off here forever simply to keep my training and fueling organized. An injury sidelined me a couple months ago and I finally started PT and chiro. Turns out my injury stems from general core weakness…Goal is to get back to marathon status by 40- 6 months from now.

So yeah. That’s that.