Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 169
    CW: 169.7

+0.7

:(
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    Well, I finished my goal meeting week with a snack attack while I was making dinner last night and I skipped my planned exercise yesterday. :( I'm determined not to say "what the h * ll" and just do whatever I want for the next 6 days before we leave on vacation.

@19shmoo69 - another coffee spitter, thank you.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 196.2
    CW: 194.5
    Month +/-: 1.5
    Total Loss: 69.9

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,862 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Oh oh sorry, here is the Potato Smoky Chickpea recipe:
    Potato + Smoky Chickpea Bowls (serves 4)
    2 can (15.5 oz) chickpeas drained and rinsed
    3⁄8 cup avocado oil divided
    2 teaspoon smoked paprika
    Sea salt flakes
    6 yukon gold potatoes cut into 1” chunks
    1 large bell pepper seeded and chopped
    1 medium onion chopped
    6 garlic cloves minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
    4 cup spinach roughly chopped
    You’ll also need
    Mixed greens
    Avocado
    Favorite condiments (chile crunch, hot sauce, etc.)

Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a small mixing bowl, toss together the chickpeas, 2 tablespoon avocado oil, smoked paprika, and a heavy pinch of salt. Set aside to let the beans marinate for a bit. In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and remaining oil (1 tablespoon); toss to combine.

Dump the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle generously with sea salt flakes. Bake at 425˚F for 30 minutes then remove from heat, toss, and add the chickpeas. Bake for 10-15 more minutes, just until the potatoes and chickpeas are golden.

Remove from heat and add the spinach, toss to combine. Serve immediately. Preferably with some mixed greens (on the bottom), avocado, chile crunch, hot sauce, etc.

@vegan4lyfe2012 I'm glad you found some recipes in those that you want to make! It's tough for me when I'm in the office, too. I do much better at home. HAHAHA! That's a great comic. Thanks for the laugh!

@19shmoo69 Beano is your friend, Darren!

@TeresaW1020 Sorry it's been that kind of day. I hope today is better! Congrats on the loss!!!

@Katmary71 Thanks, I do feel better. I'm glad my recipes are appetizing! I hope you enjoy the time with Bill. Have a great day!

@shaunarlr83 Wow, what an adventure you must be having! How cool to see an actual bear in its natural environment. I would have been nervous hiking alone, too. Great job with your goals!

@Cornanda I'm sorry about the gain. Can we do anything to help you?

Hi all. I am off today yay. I am going to do some crafts and maybe go to the used bookstore. I'm also going to attempt to clean our window blinds. We are in the middle of a heatwave so I won't be doing too much else. :)

FALL CHALLENGE CHECK-IN: I drank enough water but didn't meditate.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    davidji82
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW:225.9
    CW:227.0
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    The September Team Chat is open! Please continue to weigh in and finish up this month here, and go to the new chat for (re)introductions and goal setting for September:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10872994/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-september-2022/p1?new=1
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    My 3 goals thru 9/22:
    1. 10k+ steps/day weekly avg ✔️
    2. Close exercise ring 5+ days/week (4/5)
    3. 7 days in a row under calorie goal (0/7 days)

I made the Avocado Chickpea salad recipe yesterday, but with my pinto/navy beans, and it turned out amazing! I love it! 150 calories per third of it. I’m finishing the last of it today. Cowboy Caviar is next!
    I achieved 5 days in a row under calories, but last night when I had 80 to go, I lost my mind and ate an entire 320 cal bag of cheesy pretzel pieces. My husband calmly encouraged me to not also eat a chocolate bar and Lindor truffles on top of that, so I waited until I realized how full I was, and didn’t eat any chocolate. At least there’s that!
    I started August at 143.5, and the 31st I was 140. My next official weigh in I hope to be under 139. I’ll move on over to the September thread now. ❤️✌🏻
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,903 Member
    Hi MS.... You have a new member joining your awesome team...Please welcome @lucilamachado :)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Cornanda wrote: »
    Well, I finished my goal meeting week with a snack attack while I was making dinner last night and I skipped my planned exercise yesterday. :( I'm determined not to say "what the h * ll" and just do whatever I want for the next 6 days before we leave on vacation.

@19shmoo69 - another coffee spitter, thank you.

I do try!!!!
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    9/2
    PW: 165.8
    CW: 165.8

Not too much time to update today! Been super busy this week, got lots of steps in but also ate a little wonky. Here’s to keeping it up into September!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,862 Member
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 234.2
    CW: 232.2
This discussion has been closed.