What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Green Harissa Roasted Vegetables (red onion, baby courgettes, cherry tomatoes, red & green peppers, chickpeas) with a herb & tomato couscous.

5lv76tyg1mou.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,517 Member
    Wednesday dinner:
    Leftover pork tenderloin and garlic parmesan roasted potatoes with a side of baby peas and a few strawberries from my garden
    tza0igh9igrr.jpg
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    A day in the life...

Breakfast: workout protein malt/shake. (Didn't take a pic)

Snack: fresh sourdough with camembert cheese broiled until melty, one half with granulated garlic and Italian seasoning, the other half with strawberry rhubarb fruit spread

nj0g05vsi6ur.jpg

Lunch: a chicken-loaded baked potato (with Greek yogurt, shredded cheddar, and cholula)

q7geqxsbag6o.jpg

Supper: sirloin steak with onions and portabella mushrooms, side was steamed carrots tossed with butter and dill

3j4d99dhc5fk.jpg

Dessert: homemade vanilla ice cream with strawberries and dark chocolate

twc124ubpak8.jpg

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Spaghetti with pesto and meatballs.

6e3ncxef9a8v.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    This is all plant based!
    Good Catch " Fish- Free tuna". JUST Egg plant based, Ezekiel bread, plant based queso, herbs, nutritionl yeast. It was so good! kdt3n05matea.jpg
    rd1oq6ma14yx.jpg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,517 Member
    Saturday lunch: leftover chicken with veggie rotini pasta Alfredo and broccoli and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
    0miu1lxtzeud.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Cooking at home. Thai green curry chicken and stir fried choi sam with rice.
    jbm9s4ytmkv1.jpeg
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    This morning's lovely quiet breakfast. Savory oatmeal made with beef bone broth, egg whites, spinach and mushrooms. Added gojuchang paste for a bit of kick .aavu2dnd0cee.jpg
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Supper and dessert were spectacular tonight!

Zaru (Cold) soba (topped with nori and green onions, soup base on bottom with wasabi pre-added), with tuna

6cx31xnq1yau.jpg

Homemade vanilla ice cream over a quartered nectarine

i4847ytpc5fd.jpg

I love zaru soba. This was a nontraditional way to serve it, but it tastes just as great!