Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 3,879 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is a Monday so I am back at work today. I have an ultrasound tomorrow. I have to be there at 12:45 pm. I am going to have to use my lunch hour which means I get no lunch tomorrow. It is so going to stink. I am not sure what I will do. I am usually starving by Lunch time. I guess maybe an extra banana or something.

@Kurtize - It was a very sad day. I hope you had a good day yesterday though.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - It went well. We are splitting the grocery bill between my boyfriend and I. I am not sure when to include my son in the charge. I assume it will be after he finished high school in May. Hopefully you get a lot of people coming to get second plates. That way you can get rid of the food.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,985 Member
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,091 Member
    It's 54 feels like 54 with a high of 84 for today. I AM: I am able to tune out of negativity. Change & Momentum…The don't happen overnight HOWEVER! It does happen one good choice at a time! One meal at a time! One workout at a time! One step at a time! One day at a time!--Sal Frisella 1st Phorm CEO Happy National Day of Encouragement!!! Action for Happiness: Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow.-courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It's okay to no be happy all the time. In order to appreciate positivity, we sometimes need to lose it.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,588 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min walk this morning as I came down with a sinus cold yesterday afternoon and will rest after that before work.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 11,734 Member
    @Tabatha_Cain ,,, Hope the ultrasound comes out okay tomorrow. Indeed the eat on the run thing is to be done. IF you get 2 breaks perhaps you can eat a 1/2 sandwich on one and a half of a sandwich on the other? Oh its so hard to let the kids be in charge when we go away etc. etc. I had let my GD stay alone in my place for a few days she did amazing!
    @Patti241 ,,, HI Patti!! Is it any cooler yet?
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,452 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -Aw I am sorry about the adverse reactions to antibiotics. Yup and if they don’t know the school they probably don’t need to (like if it’s on Facebook)
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,660 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a busy day. Even though it felt like I wasted a lot of the. Did get my walk in and another short walk to take Hubby to the dentist. He is not happy with all the pain. Also got some dishes done and finished up my program for TOPS tomorrow. Visited with my friend and was given a heads up that I may be working as early as the end of the month. My neighbor passed away last night peacefully in his sleep. It's definitely a sad day but doing my best to remember the good times with him.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Bookienj ,,, Awwww THANKS!! It's in my file now. Indeed if one doesn't know where the child goes, then they aren't close and do not need to know. TY TY TY!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, So sorry about your neighbor passing away. Though it's best for him, it's not for those of who are now missing him. He sure did leave MANY good things for you all to remember. A dear neighbor of mine passed away 2 years ago, yet, today we were speaking of Linda, and awwwwwwwwww she may be gone from us, but, she's always in our hearts, and giggles. She was an AMAZING woman.
    @Kurtize,,, I think we all need to be aware of having peace in our lives, and within ourselves. Good reminder we are ALL worth it.

Awwww found out today I am going to be a GREAT GRANDMA again!! Awww May of 2023. My GGS will be a big brother!! We are all hoping for a girl, but it doesn't really matter. Boys are hilarious to the MAX!!
  • cosmiccurves
    cosmiccurves Posts: 356 Member
    edited September 2022
    Good morning and Happy Tuesday y'all!!

I need to play catch up since it's been a few days! I'll post the recipe for the keto PSL, it is DELICIOUS. Once I finish the Harry Potter decorations, I'll share a picture as well! I'm going to focus on making the boys some personalized cocoa cups today for their boo baskets, which we are planning to give to them Wednesday after school.

My son and I got in a beautiful walk before we headed to school. It's right in between my work shifts, and it was wonderful getting to just walk and enjoy the morning with him. He said it made him super happy, so I'm ALL IN and we are doing this at least a few days a week (or all five school days!) when the weather allows!!

Looking forward to doing this again with him this morning!

4kv37xdcol15.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Good Morning Aiport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good morning. Today is going to be a little messed up. I am not sure I will be able to eat lunch so I am going to be extremely hungry today when I get home. I am not sure what I will do about it. I have to get my weight down again though. It is slowly creeping back up on me. I am not sure what I am doing wrong though. I do know I am eating too much pasta and starch I think. I am going to have to not do that. It will have to be back to my old meals again I think.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I am nervous about getting the right amount of water into my bladder for the ultrasound. COngrats on being a Great Grandma Again. Sorry you found you were allergic to the antibiotic. Now they will know for next time.

@CSEGUIN2 - So sorry about your neighbor. Glad hubby made it to the dentist. Hopefully he will be all healed up in no time
    @Kurtize - I need to find the balance as well.
    @cosmiccurves - That is great that you and your son are able to go for walks in the morning before school. Cannot wait to see the Harry Potter decorations.

Well it is time to get up and get ready for work. I hope you have a great day

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Good morning

Diane: It is getting there
  • macrat12
    It's 55 feels like 55 with a high of 90 for today. I AM: Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love. Change & Momentum… They don't happen overnight HOWEVER It does happen one good choice at a time! Once meal at a time! One workout at a time! One step at a time! One day at a time! Create your positive change & momentum.--Sal Frisella 1st Phorm CEO Action for Happiness: Be as kind to yourself as you would to a loved one. Fitness quote for today: To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail.--musclepop.humblr.co Motivational quote for today: You are important and priceless even when your mind is telling you otherwise.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and has 12,449 steps yesterday. Taking a few Active Recovery Days to try and rid my body of this sinus cold I came down with Sunday afternoon.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,268 Member
    Good afternoon all. Have a appt with orthopedic doctor next Tuesday.
    @Dianedoessmiles1congratulations on being a great grandma again.
    The weather is getting cooler. Thank goodness. The car battery went out, we got it started by 3A then drove to mechanics, we got a new battery 42 months, (this one is the original and we got the car in 2014). Glad that was all that was the matter. Our red lights for power steering kept coming on but after the new battery mechanic said all is well. Hope so.
    Have a wonderful day my friends. Hugs

Daily Affirmation
    I entrust my entire being to the gentle nurture of Spirit.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,660 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Thank you for all your condolences in regards to my neighbor.

Today was a nice Fall day. TOPS was great even though I gained 6.75 lbs. I am not happy with this at all. I know who's fault it is. It's mine. I need to reverse this trend. Tomorrow is a new day. Today I sent some emails that I had put off. Got dishes caught up, did laundry and made a peach cobbler. Tomorrow I will be doing a little bit more of things that need to be done including my workouts. Wish me luck for the strength to keep trying.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @cosmiccurves ,, What a WONDERFUL Sweet picture this is!! Awww CONGRATS!!! So nice when the kids love to have us around them. This walking and talking time is very very precious. I enjoyed every single second with my GD knowing she'd grow up WAY TO SOON which of course she did.
    @Tabatha_Cain, how did you do today? How did the test go? Did you get any results? Able to eat enough while at work? LOL Do you like 20 questions? Awww we care,
    @Patti241,,, OH MAN they KEEP SAYING "tomorrow it will be cooler, "Tomorrow not as muggy" And yet to me this is the DREADED Summer that WILL NOT END!! SIGH1!! Today was supposed to be 66 it was 73 which isnt that much more but 97% humidity with the dew point at 67 (uncomfortable, 70 is oppressive). Tomorrow now will be 77 during the weekend they said 62. SIGH SIGH!! LOL Hey others have it a whole lot WORSE!
    @Macrat12 ,, HI Sarh!
    @Kurtize ,, SO GLAD you have an appointment!! GOOD! hopefully you'll be back on your feet again soon.
    LOL Poor Izzy, I am balancing part of the keyboard on her as she sleeps. LOL I keep waking her up, but she stays and is purring guess it can't be THAT BAD!!! Awwww I'll love being a great Grandma again. SWEET!! I am in my 60s. WOHOO That it was only the battery!! I want ours tested and replaced if necessary. I think we want it replaced, even if they say it's good. The winter can be so hard on them. We do not start it everyday. Its also out in the open (Where I live there are no underground parking or shelters. I WISH they had some I'd GLADLY PAY EXTRA!!
    @Cseguin2,, so sorry things are in a rut, we know you'll find that symbolic shovel and decide "THIS IS IT!" I had done so in the Winter challenge that worked out so well for me. The spring one lost 4 lbs, the Winter 7 I think it's been 11 in total. Do you have your top 3 reasons written out where you can see them? Love that fall should come along at some point. LOL I am so tired of running my AC!! Its running now. My place hit 80 today!! HUH? KEEP on trying, you'll do it, ,, we know you will. Look at how far you've come not only in weight, but attitude and the many changes you've made.
  • macrat12
    It's 63 feels like 63 with a high of 90 for today. I AM: My mind is clear and fresh. Action for Happiness: If you're busy, allow yourself to pause and take a break. Fitness quote for today: Working out is my mood changer.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: If you want the future to be good, you must make it so. Take action to make it good, and it will be.--Elon Musk Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,706 steps yesterday.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I am hoping you are all doing well today. It is Wednesday and I am so looking forward to the weekend already. Although this weekend my son turns 18. So Saturday all my children will be adults. That is a nice thought. Although my son is still in high school until May so that should be interesting.

@Kurtize - I think it just ay need time to sort itself out.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Peach cobbler sounds yummy. You will get those workouts in. You've got this!
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - My ultrasound went ok. Results should get to my doctor on Thursday and then they have to call me. I was able to get something small to eat to hold me until dinner.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a great day

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Good morning
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 1,961 Member
    @macrat12 I have always enjoyed reading your temperature checks, thoughts for the day, encouraging remarks, and more ever since we were on SP. I never did take the time to write and tell you how much I liked to read what you wrote. Thank you for your contribution to our chats all these months/years!
  • kayhryngc
    kayhryngc Posts: 1,569 Member
    I think I missed In-between challenge. However, has Fall 5% started?