Introduce yourself

18910111214»

Replies

• SuperJennGirl
    SuperJennGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I am Jennie. I am currently living in Missouri originally from TN. When I first moved here in Feb, my weight was about 265, and now, it has lowered to 235. Currently, I have certain health issues that are making it hard to workout. But in the mean time, I will focus on nutrition and track my calories to lose weight. When I can resume workout, I will return to doing cycling, boxing, barre, & yoga. I look forward to meeting new people & becoming friends, and I am grateful for any support & motivation.
  • aflads31
    aflads31 Posts: 12 Member
    I’m Ashley! Looking to lose at least 196lbs. Also want to be in shape for my kids. And I want the pain to go away.
  • rhaiin
    rhaiin Posts: 35 Member
    I'm Rhaiin. I'm returning to MFP after a long hiatus. Its been a long, stressful year and I've put on about 10 lbs and I was diagnosed with diabetes this week. I was also diagnosed with ADHD last month and I have started medication that has really helped me focus, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to stay on track. I'm currently at 265 lbs and my goal is to reach 150 lbs.
  • michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    Aw man the caption for this group was too relatable I couldn't scroll past :D Mike here, 31 from Scotland, gym freak, it's literally a habit now. I will not do certain things because I have to go to the gym, sad maybe? Naaaaaa I love it!!!

I've been training for 16 years and it just get's better and better, minus the 30 something aged joints and tendons but hey it's part of the game, still love it
  • michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    rhaiin wrote: »
    I'm Rhaiin. I'm returning to MFP after a long hiatus. Its been a long, stressful year and I've put on about 10 lbs and I was diagnosed with diabetes this week. I was also diagnosed with ADHD last month and I have started medication that has really helped me focus, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to stay on track. I'm currently at 265 lbs and my goal is to reach 150 lbs.

Hey, that's a great goal you've set, it will take time but keep consistent and you'll get there. It might help if you set yourself some smaller goals leading up to that final goal. For example, that 10lbs you gained, set yourself up to lose that as a first stop, then re set another 10lbs.

This is helpful for when things feel like they're slowing down, it's not as daunting being short 2lbs one month than it is being short 95lbs. Best of luck, you'll smash it!!
  • bnpowell16
    bnpowell16 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Im Brittany, Im 32, I live in Kentucky outside of Cincinnati, Ive been maried for almost 7 years, my husband and I have been trying for four years to have kids. I work out 4-6 days a week but struggle with my nutrition due to the stress and hours working in foster care. I started on MFP in 2022, stopped for a while and restarted in April. So far Ive lost 7 lbs since the last week of April. Being married in our 30s with no children is a very lonely place to be.
  • jasond2424
    jasond2424 Posts: 100 Member
    I'm Jason 37 I am 6'6 weigh right around 350lbs I don't feel healthy and I want to. I used to be a competitive strongam lifter so I am no stranger to the gym. My food intake is where I have hangups I am an emotional eater. I'll eat anything too that is why I am here to have people come along side and uplift me. Send me a friend request and let's start this accountability journey!