What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• newHampshirite
    newHampshirite Posts: 180 Member
    To rejoin the gym...I don't know why I'm finding this is so hard. Maybe at noon today

Here's wishing you success in rejoining and going to the gym, Luciebrucie!
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    8 more kgs to go to hit first weight loss goal :)
  • AthleteLori
    AthleteLori Posts: 148 Member
    bonestm wrote: »
    To smoke everyone in the Garmin Weekly 70k Step Challenge (Yeah I know very petty). More like a mini mini mini goal. In conjunction with a calorie deficient, it has the wonderful side affect of weight loss (Main Goal).

I like when I win my Garmin step challenge too!
  • SBR1313
    SBR1313 Posts: 14 Member
    Kupla71 wrote: »
    I've basically been maintaining for the past year, my weight going up and down the same 5 pounds and hovering just at above the overweight category into the obese category. Well, my weight is finally shifting down again thanks to intermittent fasting. I really want to get clearly into the overweight category. Just 2 pounds to go! I hope to hit that before Halloween! Can't wait!

Good luck !
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited September 2022
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Hitting my one year smoke free mark on Sept. 29th yippee (and then losing the weight I put on while doing that goal) ...goals never end

Well done! After a year you're well and truly 'over' smoking. I stopped in 2015, and never looked back - for a while I would see people smoking and have a weird kind of envy, but I promise this will go away in time!

Thanks! and good to know, it hasn't been easy for sure
    (sorry I posted this yesterday but must have forgotten to hit send)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!