Shape Shifters Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2022

Replies

• leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Sorry about missing 9/15. Not sure what happened. Here ya go...

Step Count
    9/15 - 8,236

9/17 - 7,263
    9/18 - 8,558
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 256 Member
    Yukie_OP - Checking-in with steps update (daily goal 6k):
    9/12 8,087
    9/13 8,760
    9/14 5,905 *not sure what happened that day(?)
    9/15 8,911
    9/16 11,096
    9/17 13,829 * Sat Evening Hike
    9/18 7,087

Overall had a great step count -one of my best weeks for sure. We've been deliberately taking an evening walk after dinner, as a family.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    leni1us wrote: »
    Sorry about missing 9/15. Not sure what happened. Here ya go...

Step Count
    9/15 - 8,236

9/17 - 7,263
    9/18 - 8,558

@leni1us So you had 8,236 on both the 15th and 16th?
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    My steps @jessicakrall8
    9/15 7,818
    9/16 10,629
    9/17 7,657
    9/18 6,943
    9/19 12,179
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Steps
    18 Sep: 20.171
    19 Sep: 20.730
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I didn't have a great day on Sunday, but I feel a lot better mentally now. I started a jigsaw again yesterday. The table is working very well and I am having a lot of fun. It is only a 500 piece one, so I think I can finish it today. I also need to get some cleaning in because I am way behind. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 9/18: 10,797
    Mon 9/19: 17,608
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    AC204
    Sunday
    PW 193
    CW 194

Good morning Shape Shifters! Hope everyone is well. Sorry for the late report in...it's been really busy this last week. My older son finished his Masters at University of Edinburgh and arrived back home (California) a few dsys ago - so happy to have him home! I graduated from my coaching program this weekend and also planning a retirement party for my boss. Some celebratory meals came along with these events and my weight went the wrong direction. My eating is back on track this week so hopefully next weigh-in is better.
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 373 Member
    Walela617 Steps:

09/19: 9,461 (took the bus home!)

Took the bus to work this morning too (it was misty out and I didn't sleep much last night)

Oops...Ahm slippin' a bit! Beddah pick it back up! ;)

Have a great day everyone!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    9/15-7,279
    9/16-4,984
    9/17-6,839
    9/18-13,727
    9/19-6,886

Holy cow, since I decided to to switch jobs, The school job has become insanely busy. I have like a revolving door of students non stop coming in trying to go home, like they want me to get a hole years worth of students seen before I leave, ugh. I have also been trying to train a my other coworkers on what I do so they are prepared before I leave.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    Hi Ya'll...not feeling 100% tonight...stressful day at work and my tummy is protesting...going to go and lie down. I got all the spreadsheets caught up, so forgive me for not conversing much. Talk to you later!
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    @jessicakrall8 - I’m sorry you’re not feeling well.

The world of work seems so unhinged right now. I hope the stress subsides soon @angmarie28 and @jessicakrall8.

@ac204 - Congratulations on the milestone achievements for you, your son, and your boss!

I’m also a bit late in celebrating the Shape Shifter team showing up on the winner’s board again this past week. Keep up those winning habits!!

The team members participating in the step challenge are all doing great, too! Way to go!

I’m glad to hear your new puzzle helped pick up your mood @Pupowl. The special table you made was cool to see — innovative! Last time I visited Boston, I packed up some puzzles for my mother because my sister was taking her to the beach for a visit with my uncle (mom’s brother) and his wife, who rented a place on Cape Cod. She said 500 pieces seemed like too many for her so I’ll have to remember to ask her if they tried any of the games or puzzles. Enjoy!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    How are you all doing with your calorie, exercise, and/ or water tracking this week?

I’ve been trying to close out the tracker each day so I can see a motivating message: If every day was like today, you would weigh ___ pounds in 5 weeks. Next month, I might use the habit tracker again but I’m also considering my health insurance app instead. I’ve heard that I can get small monetary incentives but I don’t know much about the incentive program so I’ll have to look into it.

Do you close out your food diary every day? Do you have an app and routine that works for you? I remember some people saying they tend to start out strong but lose momentum for logging dinner. So, let’s try to crowd source some helpful suggestions.

It’s Tracking Tuesday so let’s focus on finishing the week strong!

• Pupowl
    Steps 20 Sep: 20.525
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a somewhat productive day. Though I didn't do the 2,5 week old dishes yet, I did vacuum and mop downstairs. I also finished the puzzle I started. I only buy brand new puzzles if I expect to keep them and do them more than once. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed with the piece quality of this puzzle. The pieces are pretty big and thin so a lot of them already came with fold marks new out of the bag. I will give it to my mom so she can make it and then find a new home for it after. I already started on the next puzzle which Tinus is 'helping' with. Look at that empty space I left for him to sit! But no, he wants right on top of the pieces. Oh well, I will allow it because he is adorable. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    4sanacf7zpwp.jpg
    71r56le7zvde.jpg

• Pupowl
    @PatriceFitnessPal ~ I like 500 pieces because they are pretty fast. If I don't feel like having the table out for several days, those work quite well. I think the birds only took me 2-3 hours total. I can imagine that 500 is still a bit much for an older person though. There are also XL versions of 300 pieces for example. That would probably work well for your mom.
    @jessicakrall8 ~ Feel better soon!
  • izzyred9400
    y6rftmte00bu.png
    Morning all,went on a trip to Anti Paros where Tom Hanks & Madonna apparently have houses there.Sadly we didn't bump into him & her.
    So peaceful & I was in bougainvillea heaven ❤
  • izzyred9400
    edited September 2022

fedv9j8nyek8.png
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In
    I don't know what's going on - weight won't budge, but I've been emotional- between my husband's Chemo treatment on Monday when he threw up as I was waiting for him where he was getting his infusion and only a few more classes at my barre studio before they close for good- one of the teachers said this is her last week of teaching b/c she's too emotional and can't finish out
    I'm really going to miss it
    I signed up for weekend classes at the other studio but the times during the week that classes are being held don't work
    So I guess I continue on weekends until my membership ends which is Nov. 30
    I'm signing up to do Fire & Flow from Beachbody with my coach, but it's still not the same 😔
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 209 Member
    @frankwbrown

Love the pictures. That area, especially Rodeo Beach and Point Bonita Lighthouse, were among my favorites when we lived in California. A couple months ago I had a work trip to California and hiked from Stinson Beach to Muir Woods and back. The fog never really lifted, but it was still a great hike.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 355 Member
    JenHul
    weigh in day Mondays
    PW: 176.4
    CW: 182.2
    LTD: 0

Starting all over again from Scratch. This is my missing weigh in's
    sorry for being MIA, I would like to be added to October's step challenge when it starts please, thankyou
This discussion has been closed.