๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€***September 2022 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 280 Member
    edited September 2022
    I did not expect to lose this much weight so fast. It's only been 3 weeks since I joined but I think it's due to cutting gluten out of my diet? I've been sick for the last 2 years and on Sept 8th after my weigh-in, I also decided to experiment and cut it out for a month and see what happens. Since then, no significant bloating, burning intestines, and clear-headed among other positive changes. I'm in the process of getting bloodwork done to test for gluten intolerance/celiac.. but 5 lbs a week seems a bit too fast?

It could be the gluten that is the cause of all your issues. I've never tested for an intolerance but when I cut it out I feel good. Then when I add it back it I get the body aches. So now I try to eat as little as possible. I'd say if it eliminates the bloating, burning and you feel more clear headed....cut it out. JMO.

I had a big 5 lb. drop last week but some it came back this week. You might find the same for you next week. It seems to even itself out.

• avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    I'm in the process of getting bloodwork done to test for gluten intolerance/celiac..

You have to be eating gluten for the bloodwork to show anything.

I have a wheat allergy (not celiac) and I do think it helps when I am not eating it.